March 19, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Good morning all!! Well, it is time to announce my winner and I am sooooo very glad it is one of my favorite and faithful bloggin' friends! Here is the number that Random.org chose:
Random Integer Generator
Here is your random number: 29

So, after sorting through the don't enter me, and the double posts, Debbie at Studio Bee Creations is my blog candy winner - whoohoo Debbie!!!!! Send me your snail mail address and I will get this right in the mail to you! As for everyone who played, thanks so much for sharing your favorite embellishments with me. My favorites are ribbon and brads/eyelets - especially jumbo ones!!! Check back later - I will have a yummy card to share!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Debbie =)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Debbie!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hurrah for Debbie. You lucky lady!
Alex, I love your siggie. It is so well done. I'm having one made for me.

Diane said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!

Shannon McGann said...

YAY Debbie! Congratulations!

~Deborah~ said...

YAY! Congrats Debbie! Enjoy your Yummy Candy!
~Deborah

Lesli said...

Congratulations t Debbie :) Great candy coming her way :)

Deborah said...

Whoo hoo Debbie! Great goodies! Deb