July 28, 2011

OPEN HOUSE EVENT!

Good morning all! I have been CRAZY busy around here getting the kids ready to go back to school, two workshops, classes, and yes, I had my Open House :-) We had soooo much fun so I thought I would share the pics as well as the cute make n' takes they did!  This first pic is of the display table of items made with items from the new catalog!! Sorry for the glare - my cards are in plastic pockets so I can switch them out, lol! I have to say, my customers LOVED looking at everything on this table, I think it helps when deciding what you want from the new catty to actually see it used - I know that happens to me anyway, heehee! I had fun making all of these things - the little houses you see in the corner was actually a kit I got at Convention, and I had a great time putting it together!
Here is a closer look at the little village I made:  isn't it cute?  I added some extras of my own although the kit came loaded with really everything I needed to make this! You probably can't tell but I put my address on the one house, lol!  I just love all the pretty details although cutting out all those little circles for the roof was not as fun as I would have liked, heehee! But, it sure was worth it seeing how awesome they all look on roof - just like shingles only way better!!  I plan on making another one of these for my house at Christmas time - can't you see cute little gingerbread houses that make up a village?  I can't wait until I can get my husband to cut the wood for me so I can play around with this idea - I just love the thought of a gingerbread village :-)
These next few pictures are of the cute little make n' takes they all got to make during the Open House - they really seemed to like them and they all used new sets and colors from the new catalog so it was a chance to get to play with some of the new products!!  I am not going to list all the fun things we used, but if you have a specific question, you know you can ask and I will get right back to you!  These are little 3x3 cards - so perfect to slip in someones lunch or include in a gift bag! These are one of my favorite size cards to make and I use them all the time! Here is the third one!  I just love the bright, cheery colors of all three and my guests also really enjoyed making them as well! In fact, one of then told me they were nice, happy cards, lol! Just the kind of cards I love to make :-)  Happy cards for happy stampers, right??  I would like to share a few pics of the wonderful ladies who shared this fun event with me - they are so used to me having my camera out all the time, now they pose, lol!! I love it though - they are all good sports and wonderful friends - the best part of what I do!!! I have made sooo many great friends through stamping, and I cherish each and every one of them!  
This first picture shows two of my favorite peeps Maggie and Lori, who are diligently stamping away at the make n' take table, lol! I love these ladies - they are so much fun to be with! Maggie actually just joined my team of stampers - I am sooooo excited for her because she truly loves to stamp and scrapbook, she always has a smile on her face!  I am looking forward to all the great projects she has planned already - the woman is amazing!!! This one is of my friend Teri who is working on the scavenger hunt game - it was such a great game; they had to use their catalogs to find the answers! Every one who came to the Open House played all the games, and told me they really enjoyed them!  
I also got this great picture of my new friend Sarah - isn't she beautiful?  I just love her pretty smile! Sarah was the winner of one of my grand prize door prizes - she won a whole set of the clear blocks and the carrying case! Needless to say she is thrilled! She is a new stamper, and has already fallen in love with all the fun things you can do with stamps!  All in all, it was a great day filled with lots of laughter, teasing, chatting, eating, and of course stamping! I loved every minute of it, and am already looking forward to my holiday Open House when we get to do it all over again :-) I hope you enjoyed what I shared, and if you are local, you are more than welcome to come to the next event I hold - I sure would love to have you there! Now, I am off to prep for my class tonight but I will be back tomorrow to show you the fun frame and gift card we are making tonight! Until then, happy stampin'!

No comments: