August 27, 2008

CARD CLASS SAMPLE

Hi all!! Not a very inspiring title I know, but hey, it is what it is - LOL! And, this IS another card for my upcoming 6 for 10 card class. I thought I had shared it, but nope so I am doing so now!! I used some more of the yummy Bella Rose dsp and my two feature sets which are WOW Flowers and Eastern Blooms. This is a very simple card but I still think it came out pretty - what do you think? Today will be a very busy day for me - I have my Cards for the Troops Event tomorrow so I will spend the day getting ready for that plus I have some class projects that I need to finish up for my September classes - I swear, there does not seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done, lol! So, I will leave you with the recipe and I am off to cut LOTS o' cardstock!! Let's just hope LOTS o'people show up for it!! Hah - until tomorrow!! Toodles!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Riding Hood Red, Pirhouette Pink, Chocolate Chip card stock, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Inks - Riding Hood Red Classic stampin' ink
Stamps - Wow Flowers, Eastern Blooms
Accessories - 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Circle
Punch, 1 1/4 Inch Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, mat stack and Paper piercer

27 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Sounds like you are busy creating! Have fun!

Annapurna said...

Whew! I am early today. Great layout.
Good luck with your class.

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome card Alex, hope the class goes well!! That is another set on my wish list ;)

Courtney said...

Oh I'm loving the polka dots!

Manna said...

Another stunner, Alex! Love the rounded edges!

Marilyn said...

Amazing card - your ladies are going to love it - have a blast at your class!!!

Maggie R said...

Love your cards... I have just started going to a card class once a month and Love it....
Your cards are thing to aspire to...Thanks so much..
xoxo
(((hugs))))
Maggie

Lauren said...

WOW! Great card. That bow is fantastic. I know your class will be awesome.

Dawn♥ said...

Awesome card! Cute stamped image! :)

Melissa said...

So cute Alex.....they are going to love it!

What kind of paper cutter do you use to prep for your classes?

Many Blessings,
M.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love it have fun at your class.

Dani said...

How DO you do it? Great card, good luck with the class! Do you ever sleep? LOL!

Ana Baird said...

Stylish card Alex! Good luck with your class!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty! I hope your class goes well!

Christi Flores said...

Very sweet!!

Jen Martakis said...

You are so right! There is never enough time in a day! Love the card, the colors are so pretty. :)

Katie said...

Very nice Alex!

Katie
x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty Alex! Love the new bella rose paper. So soft, looks great with that stamp image too. Good luck with your class, sounds fun! :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and I am really loving the colors too!! Good luck cutting all of that card stock, and with the class!! Hugs!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very pretty...and just how did you get the bow to be so perfect?

Maureen said...

great card for your samples! Best of luck with your event tomorrow!!

Denise Marzec said...

OOooh, I just got my SU order today (about time, huh?!) and my Eastern Blooms is just begging to be inked. Love that print from the Bella Rosa paper too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Good luck with your class, this is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I just received my Eastern Blooms today! YAY! Another great example by you!

Nikki Bond said...

At least this title doesn't have me dizzy! LOL What a gorgeous card girl...love the polka dots with that set...I'm gonna have to try that! I still having inked up that one....so many stamps...so little time! {SMILES}

Natalie said...

Lovely card Alex. x

Risa said...

Great card Alex and have fun with your class!