October 4, 2007

LOOKEE WHAT I GOT - I AM SUCH A LUCKY GAL!!

Hi all! I have been super busy preparing for the movers to come on Tuesday and I still feel like there is soooo much to get done! I have met with the movers for the preliminary walkthrough, got my car all ready for the trip, got the dogs some meds for the car, starting packing my stuff for the long trek, etc. Plenty more to still get done so probably not much stampin going on around here but I will try! Today I wanted to share with you what I got in the mail - yep, I received a beautiful bag from Kat aka Doodles and Dragonflies in response to a special post she had on her blog. Kat's sister was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and Kat was doing a cancer walk in honor of her and their mother who is a survivor. So, I sponsored her and she sent me this beautiful bag made by her sister - how cool is that! She was very thoughtful to offer anything for the donations - I would have done it anyway because this is such a good cause to help out with, but I do love the bag! Isn't it gorgeous!!! Please get on over and check out her blog, it is fabulous! And, as if this were not enough, I got the most beautiful RAK from Shannon McGann aka Stamp Till You Cramp. She is a mega talented gal and you should run not walk to her blog and see what wonderful creations she has posted there! Shannon sent me this card as a thank-you for some blog candy she recently won on my blog! Her card is really gorgeous and in one my favorite colors (purple - sorry, Beate, LOL!). I love this card - it is very elegant! So, thanks Shannon and enjoy the blog candy!
Well, that is all for tonight everyone - I am pooped from hauling everything out of the attic and now I have to go through it all - ughhhh!!! Don't forget, tomorrow is the drawing for my blog candy so check back to see if you are a lucky winner! We already know who the first post winner is *wink* Night!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you...what nice RAKs! I'm sure you can find lots to put in that bag. ;) Good luck with the moving!

Deborah said...

Darling bag ALex! Beauitful RAK card too! Great mail day for you! Take care! Deb

Dawn said...

The bad is so pretty. Thanks for sharing..Have a fun trip!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH lucky you! What a great bag!

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations on your goodies, good luck with the move, hope all goes smoothly

Diane said...

Lucky girl!! Great RAK!! Have fun moving and drive safely!!

Rose Ann said...

What an awesome bag, and pretty card too! Wonderful!! Hope the move goes smoothly!

Shannon McGann said...

Thank you for your kind words! I'm flattered! I'm glad you like the card! :)

Risa said...

Wow...the bag and the card are just beautiful! Lucky lady

Dawn Easton said...

Oh it was a GREAT mail day for you!!! Awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are a lucky gal!!! That bag is beautiful!

Rita said...

Beautiful bag & RAK. Good luck with the moving & drive safe!