October 5, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS.....DRUMROLL PLEASE

Good morning and happy Friday everyone!! Well, today is the day to pick the blog candy winner. First of all, congratulations to Cheryl over at Engineered Expressions. She was the first to post for the blog candy so I have something special to send to her. Cheryl, send me your snail mail addy and I will get that right in the mail for you!! And, using Random.org to pick my lucky poster, the winner is Debbie aka StudioBeeCreations! Debbie, please send me your snail mail addy and I will get your goodies in the mail to you! Here is what Debbie had to say: "Whoo whooo...awesome & yummy candy Alex!!...and so wonderful to offer while you are going thru your move, etc!....I totally enjoyed ready everyone's stories....As for me, I don't have a memory worth telling...but...this year, my hubby & I are going to a Halloween Party...I am going to be the Queen Bee( what else?)....and as for my hubby, he is going to be........THE STINGER!!!!.( can you picture this ?)..gotta LOVE this man!PS....Way to go Cheryl for being FIRST!!!" Okay Debbie, I want to see pics of these wonderful costumes, it sounds like they will be a hoot!!! And, for everyone, please go check out these gals blogs as they are both very talented!! Thanks to everyone for playing along, I really enjoyed reading all of your stories - I actually got to laugh out loud quite a few times this week! And a special thanks to those of you who come and visit me faithfully and say such nice things - you make a girl blush, ya know!! I will have another blog candy drawing at 7500 hits so keep your eyes peeled!!

6 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Yipppeeeee!!! Thank you so much! I agree, the first post never gets picked by random.org, so I appreciate it! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Congrats Debbie! Woo hoo!

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations Cheryl and Debbie! Lucky ladies! :)

Nikki Bond said...

Congrats Debbie! Enjoy your candy! {smiles}

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you ladies!! Will be waiting on the pics of the "Queen Bee" and "Stinger". Have fun at the party.

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations to Cheryl and Debbie! How fun!