January 12, 2012

CUPID LOVE

Good morning! It has been a busy week here at the Hobson home - what with soccer games, golf tournaments, my husband's new job, and my schedule, it is a wonder we ever see each other, lol! It thought we were busy when we had little ones, but teens are a different story altogether, lol! I love every minute of it though - it is amazing to watch them develop and grow into their own person! Time sure does fly by though, it seems like yesterday I was finger painting with them, and now I have one driving!  I sure do love them though, with all my heart! They are one of the reasons why Valentines Day is such a big holiday for me - I just love it! I love to spoil them with treats and handmade little gifties....and I think they look forward to it too! And, of course I get to show the love of my life how much I love him as well by spoiling him with little surprises and cards all month long! So, I have stamping up all kinds of heartfelt cards with all the new and fabulous things in the Occasions Mini catalog!

I made this card using the new set called PS I love you - I just love this set, it has TONS of stamped images and sentiments (15 in all) and the clear set is $27.95 for all of them - AMAZING, right??
I just love all these images and the sentiments are awesome, I have already used them on a variety of different cards! And, many of these images can be punched out with the coordinating punch, making them even more fun to use. You can see that I punched out the heart image with the heart punch on this card - it makes it so easy to design a cute card! I also used some of the new Attic Boutique designer series paper, it is sooooo pretty! The colors are some of my favorites and not your traditional Valentines colors, which I am excited about because I don't like to use a lot of pink anyway for the cards I give to my love *wink* I played with some of the new ribbon as well - this Blushing Bride pleated ribbon really adds a BANG to your project, and I love that all the work has been done for me, makes me have more time to stamp, lol! It is hard to see in the picture, but I did actually stamp the background of the base card with the Parlor Prints background stamp. It just gives the card some added texture, and besides, I don't like naked cards, lol!  Also, check out the little pops of the new Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details: it really adds pop, doesn't it??  If you like these products, they can be purchased through my online store or you can email me and I will be happy to place your order for you! I am off to spend some more time stamping today - love my job! Have a wonderful day, and I will be back to share some more fun projects tomorrow!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pool Party card stock, Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper
Inks - Soft Suede, Poppy Parade classic inks
Stamps - PS I love You, Parlor Prints
Tools- Heart Punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch Circle Punches, Small Oval punch, Dimensionals
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Basic Pearls, Blushing Bride pleated ribbon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Super sweet card, LOVE the cupid!