November 24, 2010

OFF TO THE COAST!

Good morning my friends! So sorry I have not been posting - seem to be off my regularly scheduled program lately, LOL! We are leaving today to head to the Mendocino Coast for the Thanksgiving Holiday and will not return until Monday! I will be taking my computer with me so I may upload some of the pics but I will not be creating at all, just hanging out with the family and enjoying a much needed vacation! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be sure to share some fun stuff when I get back!!!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

have a fabulous time, and a truly blessed holiday!

hugs :)

a portland granny said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a good rest on your holiday week-end!

Laura Evangeline said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Deb said...

Happy thanksgiving! hugs Debx