July 20, 2010

AWAY AT CONVENTION THIS WEEK

Hello all!! I know I have been a bad blogger for the last week BUT I have been getting ready for Convention! I am in Salt Lake City hanging out with the girls and I am grinning ear to ear :-) I wanted to post one of my swaps but forgot to take the pic today so I promise you will get to see one tomorrow along with the first day of Convention! I will be posting everyday because I promised my downline and some of my customers a daily accounting of Convention.  Lots of pics and fun things to share coming your way this week! I will be back tomorrow to share - hugs and smooches to all of you!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Willis said...

Oh you lucky dog you. I wanted to go so bad this year. Take lots of pictures so I can experience it through you.

Be Blessed,

Shannon
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Bev Gomez said...

Oh I am so jealous. I am following you fron the Stampin Connection so can't wait to see the new things that are happening. Thanks for going since I couldn't!!!!! Bev