March 29, 2010

STAMPIN' CONNECTION SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi all!! Here it is, Monday again, time is just flyin' by!!!  It is my turn to do the sketch at Stampin' Connection today so this is the card I did for it.  Since I did the sketch, I am also going to post it here - if you want to do the sketch and link it here to my blog, go for it!! There will be a RAK for the person I draw at random next Monday!! Too fun, right??  Although Stampin' Connection is just for demonstrators and therefore all of the cards are SU! only, you do not have the same restriction here (although it would be GREAT to see some SU! only cards, lol!)  If you ARE a demo, feel free to link here as well, but please upload to SC so everyone can enjoy your card.  You can link your card using Mr. Linky here!  I will show you the RAK once I draw the winner, I want it to be a surprise BUT it will fabulous and it WILL involve some stamps *wink*  And, I will give you a hint:  they are really really fun to play with, LOL!!!!
So, come on, let's see what you can do with this sketch - here it is!  I hope you play along because I really do think this is a fun sketch!!!  And, I would love to see all the beautiful cards I just know you can all make *wink*  So, now on to the deets of my card!! I chose to use the In-Colors - I just love how they all go together so beautifully and I am especially attached to the Soft Suede, which I paired here with Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry.  The stamps set is called With All My Heart and is available in the Occasions Mini Catty.  This catalog is good until April 30th, but then it's gone so if you want this set  or the Sweet Pea paper that I used on this card, order it now.  Also, Sale-A-Bration will be over for another year on Wednesday, March 31st so if you have some things on your wish list, why not get something for free while you are it?  Every $50 order earns you something FREE - so don't miss out!!! You can order from my online store here!  Okay, so now I am off to meet with one of my downline and then take my daughter shopping since they are on Spring Break!! Have a wonderful day and thanks sooo much for stopping by, your comments always make my day!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Inks - Rich Razzleberry classic ink, Soft Suede stampin' write marker (stitching)
Stamps - With All My Heart
Accessories - Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, ticket corner punch, scalloped edge border punch, scalloped edge corner punch, wide oval punch, scalloped oval punch, 3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches, mat pack and paper piercer, brads

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh fun girl! You know I love a sketch challenge and yours looks fantastic! I'll put it on my to do list! I'll be home most of the day so I can try to do it this afternoon...yeah!
Great card, great colours and great layout!

Crystal said...

OOOOO WOW Girl your take on the sketch is AWESOME!!! I LOVE this color combo and this design is GREAT!!! Hope you enjoy your Monday!!! Hugs!

Stef H said...

oh alex! this is gorgeous! i love that image and i never would have put those 2 colors together! it's gorgeous!

i hope to play with this wonderful sketch too!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a beautiful sketch card, Alex!! I love the images, colors, and papers!!

a portland granny said...

I DO like that card!! Its a beauty. I admire your squares with the new edge punch and the corner punch. I have NOT been able to master those two punches together--I always come out wrong. So I am truly admiring yours!

Christina Fischer said...

Great card, Alex! I love the colors and sketch! :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh!! I love how this one looks!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love your sketch and what a GREAT color combo...so eye catching!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Alex, FABULOUS WORK.

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card Alex! Great sketch and colors too!

kay said...

Hi, Alex! Lovely card and very generous with color! This is my first time here in your blog and I'm glad I found you! Your blog is so much fun and I hope to see more of your creations! BTW, thanks for always visiting my blog. Your blog is on my list now :) TFS!

Chris said...

very pretty, great color combo!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hey there! I had fun with your sketch. I used some stamps my friend gave me. Unfortunately the few SU! stamps I have are still at the cabin. Maybe next time I'll have them here for your next sketch.

:-)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOps... my blog is:

http://inkcicles.blogspot.com

:-)

Marisa said...

What a fun mix of colours :D Great card and sketch too. Wish I had time to play but this weekend is going to be crazy busy. Maybe next time!