August 6, 2008

NEW STAMPS, A SALE, AND MORE SNEAK PEEKS

Hi all!! Well, I made a card with one of the new sets that will be available in the catty called Eastern Eclectics - and it is FABULOUS!!! I totally love this set, it is beautiful! And, it goes so well with that new yummy dp Bella Rose - aaaahhhh, just adore this paper! So, here is my sample using this new set (yep, we got this one at Convention!) - aren't the flowers gorgeous!! And, I did not even use them all!! The sentiment is actually from my Fresh Cuts set - I love the script on these and reach for them a lot because of this. So, I will leave you with a recipe for this one! Oooooh, I am so excited about these new sets! And, guess what?? Starting on August 11th, there will be a sale - yep, a sale, on never before sold sets AND THIS SET IS INCLUDED - WHOOHOO!!! Yep, SU! is offering a 15% discount on selected sets with no minimum purchase required! I will provide the link once you are able to access the catty but if you like this set, remember to get it while it is on sale!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White card stock, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Inks - Rose Rd, Old Olive, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers, Rose Red, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads
Stamp Sets - Fresh Cuts (sentiment), Eastern Eclectic(available August 11th)
Accessories - Small and Large Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Old Olive ribbon, Green square rhinestone, Old Olive brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat Stack and Paper Piercer

And, here are some more pics from Convention...Remember I told you about the fabulous new dies and Big Shot that Stampin' Up! is now going to have? Check out these gifts Shelli made for her daughter's upcoming baby shower - EVERYTHING is made using our new exclusive dies - whoohoo!! Aren't they beautiful??!!! The details on these are amazing, I just love all the things you can create with these dies! She made tags, flowers, a pacifier holder, a little gift basket, and all kinds of
on that gorgeous diaper cake. And, then we got to see a really cool project using the Decor Elements - on a frame!! Wouldn't this look great on your wall? I just fell in love with this one! Both the words and the big swirly designs are from Decor Elements, and then you just add some fabulous Dp (sneak peek!) and a photo and you are done. This sure would make a wonderful gift, especially with the holidays coming up! And, here is a peek at another new stamp set featuring this darling little bear and "skeeters" - LOL! This set is sooo going to be mine, it is too too cute! Lots you can do with this one too! Lastly, I wanted to share this gorgeous bag made out of some of the new designer series paper that is going to be in the new catty - isn't it just beautiful!! I totally love it and the rest of it is just as gorgeous!!! Oooh, this is the best catalog yet - and I am not kidding!! I hope you liked my sneak peeks, I will share another project tomorrow using another new set for Tamara's sketch challenge! So, until then -have a fabulous day!

37 comments:

Bunny B said...

Cute bear image :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Alex....I just love this little bear, ooohhhh, I am soooooo excited, I want the catalogue NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful stuff!!! Hope you had a blast at Convention...I'm going next year for sure!!! We will plan our family vacation to include that stop...lol
Love that new stamp set, hoping it makes me like the Bella DP better...I know I'm an odd ball...but you know me...I'm more bright bold colours for the most part...lol
OK my case of catties are set to be delievered today...you have teased me enough...that bear is adorable! Hope I can afford what I want in one shot...haha..doubt it eh?

Melissa said...

Awesome, awesome awesome Alex! I can tell already that that set is going to be a favorite of mine!

And what a stunning example from Shelli on what the Big Shot can do....oh the possibilities are endless!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Dani said...

Beautiful card!
All these sneak peeks are killing me! My bank account is going to cry! LoL!

Manna said...

I'm so very excited too seeing you are all excited about everything! more days to go! Can't wait! Thanks for taking the time to share all the photos!

Tracy.H said...

I can't wait to see my catty now. I am lovin that bear!! :0)

Christi Flores said...

Your card is so sweet! I love all the sneak peek pics too. I am SO ready for my catty to be here!

Lauren said...

Great card and fabulous sneak peeks Alex!

Dana said...

oh that cake is soooo yummy!

Nikki Bond said...

That set is fabuluous Alex...and LOVE your card you made with it! I can't belive the deals SU is offering...I'm sooo EXCITED! LOL It just means I can afford MORE! HE HE HE {SMILES}

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Alex! It's so pretty. I love that new DP, the colors are soft and beautiful. Love the sneak peeks too...I can see that my wallet is going to be hurting! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome, love the bear.

Latisha said...

thanks for all of your pictures you are sharing! I can't wait to look through the new catalog. I have a feeling this is going to be a fabulous catalog! Your card is great, I need that dp >"<

jjcreations said...

Your card is beautiful. I like most of the pieces of this dp - I love how you arranged them. I love all the stamp sets we got at convention too - love seeing the photos you got. I can't wait until Aug 11!!!!!!!! Joan

Courtney said...

Oh, thanks for those sneak peeks! I'm lovin' this card... it all works so well together, you're right!

corinnesomerville said...

HOLLA MY SWEET SUGAR LUMP...MY GOOD BUDDY...MY STAMPIN' REASON FOR LIVING....MY AMAZING SUPER SPECTACULAR FRIEND !! OH YEAH...I KINDA LOVE YA TOO :) !!!
I'm sorry I've been absent since getting back from convention..so much catch up work to do :( I can't tell you how much I loved spending each and every moment with you !!! As much as I knew I'd fall in love you with you.....double that !!!! I feel like I have a new sister from the second I met you !!! I love, love, love you (can you tell :)!!!!

Meg Giroux said...

Alex what a beautiful card! You are such a creative stamper, I love the ideas you come out with!!

Carolyn King said...

awesome stuff!!! looks like fun-cant wait to see it all for myself!

Very pretty card!

My Paper World said...

Those flowers are gorgeous Alex! such a pretty card! xx

Anonymous said...

I love that cake! Don't you just love Convention. I bet you're burning with new ideas now!

Deb said...

fabulous card, the DP is sooo pretty, just love pretty floral prints, you must have been in heaven at convention with all that eye candy!

Angie Tieman said...

Hey Alex! Awesome card!! Good for you for putting your new set to good use already! You asked me about Leadership, but I don't know yet. The timing is hard to ask for, since I'll just be returning to school after 2 weeks off for Christmas vacation! lol! But I may still do it! I *LOVE* Leaderships and Orlando is great!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oooooh...I am loving those flowers!

Denise Marzec said...

That bear is cute, and I love your card. You're right, that new set goes perfectly with the Bella Rosa paper. :)

kathleenh said...

I love this new set too Alex! Your card is very pretty. You took some great pics at convention. My camera was acting up so I wasn't able to get hardly any photos. I have to rely on my friends to send me theirs. I look forward to seeing your sketch card tomorrow!

Amber said...

Great card, Alex! I love that set matched up with the bella paper... guess I'm gonna have to get some now! Show me some more, sister!

Staci Taylor said...

What a beautiful card... love those colors together!! Great convention shots!

Taylor said...

Great color combination!! This card warms my heart just seeing it!=)

Natalie said...

Lovely card and love all the photo's too, thanks for sharing. x

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! Want some more ideas for home decoration accents from you.

Debbie Yates said...

You are such a tease...everything looks fab.....I so wish I could have been there! I hear you mett Maureen - great pics!!!

Annapurna said...

Love the designer papers on both your card and the bag from the pics. I love roses and bright colors. Great combination.

Maureen said...

Your pics came out great!!! wish mine had!!! we were in the bleachers and I just couldn't tell if the wee little viewer was showing me "good" or "blurry" - apparently it was mostly "blurry" - not bad, but enough to tick you off...kwim? May I steal a few pics, sis? let me know!!

ttfn
((()))reen
sbs9

Diane said...

Lovely card Alex !!! Great sneak peaks pics!!!

Katie said...

Fabulous stuff!

Katie
x

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so very pretty, Alex!! I think I will be *needing* that set! ;) Thanks for more peeks too!!