July 17, 2008

ANOTHER SNEAKY PEEK!!!

Howdy all!! WOW! I am soooo lovin' my new rubbah - and the Dp is so yummy!!! So, I decided to share another card that I made with another new set called Deer Friends! It is totally cute, and I see lots of holiday projects with this set! I used Taylors' sketch for her Cupcake Challenge, although I don't think it counts because I did not use a cupcake....I don't have any (shocking, I know!) But, I loved the sketch and decided to play along anyway. I used the new Bella Rose Designer Series paper - isn't it yummy???!! And, instead of using ribbon, I made a scalloped hanger with the new scallop edge punch that I love and will be using A LOT!! As this is a pretty simple card, I will leave you with the recipe below - now, I am off to do all the errands I have been neglecting - LOL!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red card stock, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Ink - Chocolate Chip classic stampin' pad and stampin' write marker, Rose Red stampin' write marker
Stamps - Deer Friends
Accessories - Scallop Edge Punch, Photo Corners Punch, 1 1/8 Circle Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer and mat stack

19 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Alex!! I haven't mounted that set yet...thanks for inspiring me to do that today!!

Oh I LOVE that punch too...hehe

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! Love the fun papers and the layout. That image is very cute. I've been holding off ordering but I don't know, maybe I need to get moving! :)

Dottie K. said...

OK that deer is cute and your card is adorable with him. :)

jjcreations said...

Ohhhhhh, I'm jealous. My new Rubbah should be delivered by the little brown truck tomorrow. Your card looks great. Joan

Dani said...

Love this! I am gonna have to get some of that DP!

Natalie said...

Great card, I love the colour and the reindeer. x

Nikki Bond said...

It's wonderful Alex...love how you used the scallop punch....great idea! {SMILES}

Donna Baker said...

so cute! I hope I don't regret not buying this set. great take on the challenge

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!! I'm thinking about cutting into my Bella Rose paper today. :)

Rose Ann said...

That little deer is so cute!! I love those new colors/papers too! Great card, Alex!!

Melissa said...

I've firmly decided that I'm going to order at least one package of this paper every month for the entire time of the catalog because it is FABULOUS!!!

Beautiful job Alex!

Many Blessings,
M.

Deborah said...

I love this Deer Friends set! Now this scallop punch that you used, how cool is that? Did you find it easy to work with on cardstock? SO many of them don't cut well, but SU! punches sure to rock! This is so exciting! Hugs, Deb

Christina Fischer said...

You are crackin' me up with your new stuff!!! I love your excitement -- and your cards are great! :)

Risa said...

Both cards are very cute Alex! The new DP really looks good and the new rubba rocks! Great job with Tamara's Challenge:)

Erin... said...

I'm super jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cute! And that paper is prettier than I thought! Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that little deer. I have to see this set!

Lee said...

Absolute cuteness!! And oh my yes!! That paper is total WOWZA!!!!!

Katie said...

Such a cute card! I love the papers, they totally work on the cards you've done, I love them!

Katie

Manna said...

Totally cute, Alex! Can't wait to see the whole set!