July 8, 2008

ANOTHER BLOG CANDY DRAW!

Hi all!! Really quick post - I was talking to Jen and when she heard I was giving away a gift certificate to Coconut Scrapshop, she told me to draw another name and she would send them one as well - whooohooo!!!! So, here are the pics of Zach drawing the name.....and the winner is......Chris aka Chris' Corner!!! What is so amazing about this is how badly Chris really wanted to win - God was smilin' down on you today, my friend! WHOOHOOO for you, girlie - I am so happy for you! And, I did get some stampin done today so tomorrow I will resume my regular morning posts - till then, TOODLES!!!

5 comments:

Chris said...

waahhhhoooo, freakin' yeah for me!!!!!!!! i haven't won anything since that night in a lonely cowboy bar in padroni, co....i won a coors light mirror!!! still got the damn thing too!!!

Latisha said...

hahahaha Chris you crack me up. Congratulations Lady! You won something!!! Doing the happy dance for you >"<

Risa said...

Congrats Chris!!!

Diane said...

Cool stuff! Way to go Chris!! I'm sure you won't have that prize in your hands too long,you'll use it as soon as you get it I'm sure,lol!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRIS!! Woohoo! Couldn't have gone to a nicer lady!!

I'm thinking she's going to enjoy this prize a little more than the Coors' Light mirror, don't you??