June 15, 2008

STAMPIN' UP! RETIRED LIST IS OUT!!!

****RETIRED LIST IS OUT****



Good morning all! Quick post as I have a lot to do before my man comes home from a business trip - gotta make him feel special since he is missing out on getting spoiled all day! But, wanted to post the Stampin' Up! Retired List - you can see it here! If there are sets you have been pondering and they are on the list, get to ordering because once they are retired, it's over - LOL! New catalog will be available to customers starting August 11th! Want to place and order for those retiring sets?? Let me know, I will happy to help! Have a wonderful Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I am thankful I don't have too many on that retirement list this time around...whew!

Deborah said...

I just received the list from my SU! demo gal too! I am way too overwhelmed! LOL! TFS- Hugs, Deb