June 29, 2008

SOME RAKS TO SHARE - AND A TAG!

WOW!!! I have to say, I have had some great mail days lately! And, I owe all of these wonderful ladies a HUGE apology for not posting them sooner as they deserve to be recognized! So, today I am going to share all the wonderful mail I have been lucky enough to receive! This first one is from Deb aka Stampingranny. Deb is a beautiful woman inside and out and I feel very fortunate to have her in my life! She always makes me smile with her generous spirit and wonderful creations - along with this card she sent me some scrappin' supplies with a doggie theme which is in use on my workspace and I will share when I am done! Deb, thanks for this gorgeous card, I love it! This next card came from Cheryl aka God and I on the Railroad Tracks. She sent me this gorgeous card in celebration of EScape day with SU! and is such a sweetie!! Isn't is pretty??!! Thanks so much Cheryl, I love it!! The little bumblebee is so cute with the bling!! This next one is from
Andrea aka My Stamping Heaven - she sent me this beautiful card along with a pack of RockStar paper from DCWV that I won on her blog during a blog candy contest she had going! I love the paper as does my daughter who is currently pilfering it for her own scrapbook supply stash - lol! Thanks so much Andrea - it was a wonderful surprise to receive this! This next card is from two of my fave people Denise and Erin who started the Stamp Something Challenge site and were sweet enough to ask me to be on their Design Team (as if I would say no!!) These ladies are fabulously talented themselves, and I thought it was really sweet that they sent me this card along with some fabulous Bella images! Thanks ladies, ya know I love ya! And lastly, but by no means least, I received this GORGEOUS butterfly card from Melissa aka Simply Pink, along with a fabulous recipe card! See, the two of use have been participating in recipe swaps the last few months but I did not see her name on the last list - well, she wasn't able to participate due to other commitments - so, the two of us swapped!!!! Isn't she just a sweetie! Melissa is one of these people who come into your life and you thank God for being so blessed!! We talk every day and I just wish we lived closer so we could get together -maybe one of these days! So, thanks M- and yes, I remembered to fluff her wings, LOL!!! Isn't all my happy mail just gorgeous??!! I told you I was a lucky gal!! A huge thanks to all of you ladies for thinking enough of me to send me your gorgeous creations - SMOOCHES!!!!! And now, the tag: I have been tagged by several wonderful gals lately and I feel bad that I am just now getting around to it. So, to Kathleen, Wendy, Deb, and anyone else I forgot (I don't mean to, I just have a terrible memory!) I apologize that it has taken me this long! So, here goes:The "rules" of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Ten Years Ago: We were living in Italy and getting ready to transfer to Hawaii (hard life, I know!)
Five Things on Today's To Do List:
1. Pack for trip
2.Pack for trip
3. Pack for trip
4. Pack for trip
5. Did I mention I had to pack for trip?
Snacks I enjoy: ANYTHING chocolate, ice-cream, and jelly beans (but not now since I am on weight watchers, lol!)
Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off everything, go on a nice vacation, set up nice accounts for my kids, and buy my mom a house
Places I have lived: Hawaii, Florida, California, New Jersey, Maryland, Italy, Spain, Scotland, London, Virginia, Washington, DC, Germany, Maine...you get the picture!
Okay, so I am supposed to tag five others, but I am opting out since I think most people have been tagged already! If you haven't, consider yourself tagged by me!
*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

16 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, these RAKs are gorgeous! You are a lucky lady, indeed!

Oh yes, don't forget to pack for your trip! LOL!

Scrappy Girl said...

What sweet creative friends you have. Those cards are all pretty.

Wow! You have lived all over the place. What fun and adventure! We have moved alot (8 times) but just within 2 states.

Dawn Easton said...

All of those RAKS are GORGEOUS!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lucky you for the RAK's. TFS. Oh my gosh, can you believe I totally forgot about the layout? I didn't even scrap, but I WILL this week. Thanks for the much needed push. You're such a doll, Alex.

Lyzzydee said...

ng drought at the moment, must try harder!!I love the firsdt card, I am in a crafti

Deborah said...

I am glad you like your card and scrappy goodies! Look forward tp a Dexter page soon! He is going on the houseboat too I hope! Fun! Deb

Latisha said...

Look at all of those RAK's lucky girl! You lived in Scotland! I went to see Jess there on a port call...I love Scotland!!

Wendy said...

Great answers, Alex! Wow, you sure have lived in a lot of places....how cool! Thanks for answering :)

Some beautiful cards you received. Will have to check out the challenge site (congrats for making the DT).

Now, go pack!!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Patsy said...

What neat mail!! Hope you have a great trip!!

Tabitha said...

beautiful

Melissa said...

Gosh - I'm blushing!!! You are very welcome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Christi Flores said...

What gorgeous RAKS!! Did you get all packed? :)

Donna Baker said...

these are great! you're blessed

Diane said...

Don't forget to pack!!
Well deserved RAKS for a great lady!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's Alex!! Thanks for sharing them! You deserve them girl, 'cause you're just full of sweetness!!!

Erin... said...

fantastic RAKs!!! Enjoy your trip!