April 6, 2008

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A DEMO!

Hi all! Just a quick post tonight, I will have a project for you to see tomorrow! I just joined a list for those of us who have blogs that are exclusively Stampin' Up! and there is also a list for those who do a lot of Stampin' Up! but also include other brands. It is a good way to get your blog out there, especially if you are a demonstrator. Please go to http://www.stampjourney.com/ and send a note to Kathleen letting her know you are interested! You can also find the link to sign up on my side bar. She is a very nice gal, extremely talented demo, and has a great blog herself! Let her know that you found her link right here *wink* Now, time to go to bed - LOL!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hey sista - thanks for the heads up!

I need to think of a new way to sign my blog entries - but I did HUGS first - did not like it - tried some other things that looked worse and settled on the SH saying...knowing I had seen it somewhere...duH!! right here - LOL....but you know I ONLY case the BEST!!!! LOL
((()))hugs
reen
*wink*

Melissa said...

Awesome Alex! Thanks for the head's up!

Many Blessings,
M.