March 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN REMISS...


***FOR TODAY"S CREATIVE POST, SEE POST BELOW***

in thanking Lesli from Dragonfly Time and Denise from Stampin with Denise for nominating me for this very nice award! The "Arte Y Pico" (Art & More) is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.
Here are the rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. 3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. 4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) To show these rules.
The five people I have chosen to receive this award are:
1) Angie at Chic 'n Scratch who inspires me daily
2) Dawn at Daily Scrappin Inspiration who never ceases to amaze me
3) Ila at Artfully Ila who does beautiful work
4) Carol at Crazy for Crafting who makes me smile everyday with her beautiful posts
5) Michele at Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker who has amazing creative ideas and beautiful projects
I visit many blogs daily, and believe me, there is a whole list I could have put here!

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks so much Alex! I have been remiss too! I've been nominated for it two times, and I keep forgetting to post it! The third times a charm, and I'll post it tomorrow! I'm honored you thought of me! Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

You deserve it! Thanks SO much for leaving me comments, it's so appreciated. Keep up the great blogging!

My Paper World said...

Congrats Alex!
You really deserve it!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

You deserve this Alex, you're so talented and your work is beautiful. I gave you this award last week too, funny how some of us pick the same blogs! :)

Rose Ann said...

Congrats on your award! You definitely deserve it!!

Ila said...

Congrats Alex!! your creations are fabulous!!...Thank you so much for the award...I'm so honered!!

Michele Kovack said...

You are such a sweetheart! I am honored you awarded me! Hugz!