November 5, 2007

FINALLY - SOMETHING TO POST!!

Hi all! Well, I finally have something fun to share! I went to the 12 hour crop on Saturday and had a great and productive day (and night!) I got 20 pages done for a book I am making my MIL for Xmas. I thought I would share two pages over the next several days. The book depicts the pumpkin patch where we took the kids, the night we carved pumpkins, and actual halloween night where all the cousins got together for the first time ever and went trick or treating. I was really excited to have something fun to share with you all again, I hope you didn't give up on me *smile*! Here are my pages: showing the maze the kids went through which was the shape you see in the picture. All the kids were chomping at the bit to start the race but I did manage to get them for a quick group shot. Not much stamping on these two pages but I did use my large and small oval punches to make the corn and the corn stalks. I hope you all enjoy these pages and I promise I will be regularly posting again - yippee!!!

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These pages are great wow 20 pages, I am impressed.

Heather P. said...

Holy cow! You got 20 pages DONE? You rock!! :)

These pages are great! :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow....20 pages??? You rock! I love these you have shown today! Wonderful!

Deborah said...

Howdy stranger! So nice to see you post! Love the pumpkin maze, how cool is that? Sounds like you already found some new scrappers to "crop" with! Stop by and visit soon! Deb

Jen said...

I can see you have been much busier than me in the SU world:)

Kimberly said...

Whooo Hoooo!!! Alex is scrappin'! Good things are coming my friend. Can't wait to catch up with you. Soooooo much to talk about. Keep your spirit up. You will be in that house really soon!!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Welcome back !!! The page layouts are fantastic and it looks like everyone had a fantastic day !!!

Diane said...

Nice pages,boy you we're busy!!
Nice to see your work again!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...20 pages is wonderful! That maze looks like so much fun...I'm sure the kids had a blast! Glad you're back, can't wait to see the rest of the pages. ;)

My Paper World said...

Great pages, the maze looks like good fun!

Shannon McGann said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back!! These are great scrapbook pages - love the layouts!

Anonymous said...

20 pages!!! WOWSERS!!! Good work and I love the maze, super cute job! Welcome back ***HUGS***

Dawn Easton said...

YAH! Welcome back! I've been wondering how you have been!! Wow you did that many pages! Holy cow...you were busy during that crop! The maze looked like so much fun!!! We love doing those each year! Great to see you my friend!

Nikki Bond said...

Great scrapbook pages Alex! It's SOOOO GREAT to have you back! Welcome "home"! {SMILES}