September 17, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Oh, how fun! Dawn Easton over at Treasure Oiler Designz tagged me! If you have never been to Dawn's blog, you need to get over there and check her out because she is a rockin' stamper - I just love her creations! Okay, so here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Daisy Toyota
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) New York Super Fudge Chunk Oreo (hah! how fitting - LOL!)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) AHOB
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Pink Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Ilse Bremerhaven(i sound like the older bioch with money - teehee)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - HOBAL
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Blue Lemonade
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Harry KarlHeinz ...nah, not redneck enough - LOL! (I do live in Jacksonville ya know!)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Heavenly Chocolate - how's that for a stripper's name!
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Walburga Revilo (no way would anyone find me with THAT name - LOL!!)

That was REALLY fun - I love reading them all too! So, now I get to tag five blogging friends so here they are:

(1) Deb aka Stampingranny
(2) Nikki aka Military Wife Stamping Spot
(3) Shannon aka Stamp Till You Cramp
(4) Julie aka Stampin With Julie
(5) Debbie aka StudioBeeCreations

If you have never checked these talented ladies out, you need to because they do awesome work! I can't wait to read what they have to say *wink*

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Super funny Alex!! I especially like your stipper name! {snicker, snicker} Who comes up with these things?? LOL

Shannon McGann said...

LOVE your soap opera and stripper names! Hilarious! This is a fun one! Can't wait to find out my names! Thanks for the tag.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Oh my goodness, Alex!...This is gonna be fun!!...Thanks for the TAG..and for visiting my blog too!!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL so glad you played! LOVE your stripper name....rofl!