September 7, 2007

A HALLOWEEN SWAP

Happy Friday everyone! I am fighting a very nasty sinus infection and I think it has affected my stamping - LOL! I have been making some simple Halloween cards today for a swap that I have coming up and this is the one I THINK I am going to go with - not final on that decision yet! It is simple because hey, I have to mass produce this puppy. I used basic black cardstock or the background, layered it with yummy DP Creepy Crawly paper and pumpkin pie cardstock and used my corner ticket punch on both. I used my itty bitty backgrounds to stamp in basic black ink and then used both my large and small tag punches to create the tag. The image is from the stamp set Tags So Much - I just love this set! I stamped the image on whisper white cardstock in black stazon and used my pumpkin pie, basic black, and real red stampin write markers to color it in. The ribbon is from my stash but it matched so well I had to use it. I popped the tag up on dimensionals and added orange stickles on the eyes and black stickles for the web. The large saying is a $1 stamp I found at Michaels. I think it turned out cute but it is my no means my favorite - of course I am drugged up! Sorry about the pic, something about using stickles kind of distorts it somewhat. Let me know what you think! All highlighted items are of course SU!!!

14 comments:

Heather P. said...

What a great little swap card... Love the sparkle the stickles add! :)

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Deborah said...

Oh gosh, I hope you feel better real soon! Open house this Sunday? This is a great swap card to go with! TFS - Deb

Shannon McGann said...

This is great! It's perfect for a swap. I love that spider stamp. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL...LOVE that spider! Feel better! It's NO fun being sick!

Nikki Bond said...

Hope you feel better soon! Sinus problems are the worst! Great card for you swap! TFS {smiles}

Bev Gerard said...

Yes, yes, YES! Use this one! Great for swapping!

No, no, NO ... I do NOT want to consider mass production again for a nice, l o n g time! hahaha

~Bev

Deb said...

This is such a fun and beautiful Halloween card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

lovely card,great spider,i hope you are feeling better soon ,Dawn x

Rose Ann said...

This is a very cute swap card!

I hope you are feeling much better real soon!

Bethany E. said...

Very cute card...perfect for Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!!!

ktstamps said...

Great card. I would love to case it to my downline! You are awesome.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable card, Alex! Hope you're feeling better!

kathleenh said...

This is cute! I like the Tags so much stamp set too.

Anytime you come to Minneapolis let me know. I will take you to Mall of America. I can get my posse of Minnesota stampers together and make a day of it!