August 31, 2007

LOOK AT THE GOODIES DEB SENT ME!!

Happy Friday everyone! I was very excited when I checked the mail today and their was a package for me from Deb aka Stampingranny for winning a card contest a couple of weeks ago! We had to make a gatefold card and I enjoyed the challenge. If you want to see it, you can find it here. Anyway, Deb sent me this fantastic envelope full of goodies including a FABULOUS CURRENT stamp set from SU! I love this set and I don't have this one so I am thrilled about it! Not only that, but Deb also sent me this fantastic card, absolutely beautiful! If you have never gone to Deb's blog, you need to get over there and check it out - she does fabulous work plus she is one of the nicest ladies you will ever blog with! Oooh, I am sooooo excited - and off to stamp with all my new goodies - Mooowaahhhh to you Deb! I love it all!!!

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh goodie, you received everything safe and sound! I sure hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed sending it to you! Happy stampin'! Deb

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations, Alex! That's a great package of goodies! I have that stamp set, and I just love it! It's great for calendars, card candy, scrapbooking, etc. Enjoy!

Theresa said...

What a great package!!! You are sure to enjoy it!

mum-on-the-run said...

Congrats Alex!!

If you'd like the instructions for the altered domino on my blog please email me at : mum-on-the-run@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send them to you :)

Michele Kovack said...

You lucky girl! HAve fun with your new goodies!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love all your new goodies!! CONGRATS! You totally deserve it! :o) Hugs! Ash~

PS) The Pixie skating cracked me up too! I just posted another of him and Pixel! :o) Hugs! Ash~

www.sahleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

kathleenh said...

Lucky you! Your winning card is beautiful!

Nikki Bond said...

Wow! What a great package! I love they "new" blog look! {smiles} :)

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!!! Congrats Alex!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

What a wonderful mail day!!! Those look like some fantastic goodies! Congrats!