July 16, 2007

A FLOWER FOR YOU!

Okay, I made another flower card - for someone who says she does not like all the flowery stuff, I sure have been making a lot of these - LOL! BUT, they really are fun to do and I really like the way this one turned out! I actually even used non-SU! on this one, which I normally don't do but could not help it this time. I found the cutest ribbon at Michaels in the dollar bin and had to have it - so I used it here! I also used some lime green stickles to highlight my flower stem and leaves - I love stickles and wish SU! would come out with something like them - maybe next catalog, huh?! But for now, this is what I have - of course, I paperpierced again - I really love that and I find it very relaxing to do! I hope you like it as much as I liked making it! Have a great day!
Recipe:
Cardstock - Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore
Stamps - Vases in Vogue, Delight in Life
Accessories - Three for You, Small Oval Punch, and Ticket Corner Punches, Dimensionals, Green Galore, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink Stampin Write Markers, Green Galore and Black Stazon Ink Pads, Green Galore and Pretty in Pink Brads, Paper Piercer, ribbon(Michaels), and green stickles

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so glad you are stampin' away! Keep it up! They are beautiful!!!!

Vicki said...

Love it. Such detail you always put in your cards.