February 18, 2009

FRIENDSHIP SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

Happy Hump Day!!! And yes, it is STILL raining - sheesh!! Courtney, if you are reading this, I will need help building that ark - LOL! So, today I wanted to share with you the February scrapbook class I taught with the friendship theme. We had such a good time using some of the cool new tools like the Circle Cutter, the Big Shot flower Embosslits, and the Eyelet Border punch - sooo fun!!! This is a two-page 12x12 layout with Riding Hood Red as the base card stock and Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper, which I love! The gals had a blast putting this layout together - we stamped on the chipboard letters, added some stamping on the background, and added lots of fun accents with punches. Too fun!!! So, there you have it - scrap booking AND stamping, does it get any better? Now, I just need to add my pics *wink* Thank for stopping by today, I appreciate you taking the time! And, remember, if you have not yet entered in the drawing for my blog candy see this post and get your name in the hat since the drawing will be on Saturday! Enjoy the rest of your day!

19 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Great layout, kiddo !! I have no doubt your club girls loved it !!! Sorry to hear your getting so much rain :(

Love ya..

Nikki Bond said...

Fabulous layout! Love the colors you chose...so cheery! Spring is on the way! {SMILES}

Michelle said...

Great "springy" layout Alex just what I think friendship is all about - light & airy...make sense?!!!

Well the easy part is adding the pics I think...have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a really fun layout Alex!! I love your creative ideas!! WOW!! We're getting yucky cold rain over here today too!! And I also wanted to wish you a congrats on your blog success!!! YEAH!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...I love your pages, Alex!! Wonderful layouts, colors, accents...everything!!

Chris said...

love it!! great LO...sending you some oars!! >"<

Ila said...

This layout is Totally Fabulous!! love the colors, composition and all the added detais!!...It's been snowing here the last few days...time to shovel..sigh...Hugs, Ila

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful page Alex! I bet your class girls loved this. :) Great colors and papers and love all those circles. :)

Mar G said...

Hi Alex - Sorry to read its STILL raining....Living here in Scotland we are WELL used to rainy days! (Lol) I hope your weather improves soon & you see some sunshine again.
Love the LO you posted especially the Riding Hood Red & the Pink Flamingo paper. Sounds like your class was a lot of fun....Well Done ;-)
TC - Mar x

Jessie/knightrone said...

Fabulous layout!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your layout rock on.

Anonymous said...

Sweet layout Alex. I love that the title is "friends".
Speaking of friends...when am I going to see you again friend? Weren't we going to meet for lunch sometime?

Dani said...

Seriously cute! Great layout, such a fun way to spotlight some friends!

Melissa said...

Simply stunning my friend!

Many Blessings,
M.

Marilyn said...

This is a perfect layout Alex - showcasing all the fun new tools SU has!! I love how you put it all together on two pages!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love how you incorporated all of your new tools in to the pages.

Risa said...

What a terrific layout and thanks for sharing Alex!
If I could, I would trade the snow for the rain any day:)
hugs
Risa:)

Lisa H. said...

this is so cute! love the layout, I can't resist circles! tfs!

Manna said...

Great layout, Alex! Very spring-gy! Love it!