October 18, 2008

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY

Hi all!! At this time, I am getting ready to disembark from my cruise ship and head back to Jacksonville for a week of hanging out with all my friends and doing some really cool Disney things!! Can't wait to share!! But, today you have to make do with another one of my scrapbook pages that I made using the wonderful October kit from Coconut Scrapshop!! Love it and had a lot of fun playing with this kit!! These pics are again from Thanksgiving 2006 and describes the steps to carving the perfect pumpkin!! Kayla actually did hers all by herself for the very first time (with dad keeping a close eye of course!) and was super excited with how her pumpkin turned out!! I used a circle theme for my layout to mimic the pumpkin shape and I even punched out my pictures using the Circle Scallop. I hardly ever shape my pics anymore, but for this layout, I thought it would be okay. And, if not - don't tell me, LOL! It's hard to see in the pic, but the stickles is actually in the shape of pumpkins and looks great IRL, just not so much in the picture! So, if you have fallen in love with the papers and embellies in this kit, get on over to the Coconut Scrapshop and get your own kit - it really is awesome!!!! Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great page, the photos are lovely. x

pescbrico said...

I like this layout full of circle :) Have a great day!

Dani said...

Great layout!

Kim said...

Wow! Very nice. Jax, Fl? If so you should stop by while you are here. I would love to meet you. U hope you had a great trip.
Thanks
Kim

Lee said...

Awww.......look at the little punkin among pumpkins!!!! LOL Hope you had a TEEEEEriffic cruise!!

Melissa said...

Very sweet!

Miss you,
M.

Diane said...

Super cute Alex,love all the scallops!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very cute! What a fun page!

Mama Schroeg said...

Have a great trip, Alex! Be safe, honey!!

Nikki Bond said...

Another masterpiece Alex! These photos are wonderful! {SMILES}

Ila said...

Gorgeous page Alex....love the fabulous photos!!...Hugs, Ila

Deborah said...

Adorable LO! Good job Kayla! Wow another week of playing! Your family is probably living on microwave quickies! He he! Good for you! You deserve it and they love you so much! Hugs, Deb

a portland granny said...

Great scrapbook page--I love the fall pages! I almost forgot to check today--How fun for you to have another whole week after your cruise to play. Have a great week!

Rose Ann said...

What a fun layout, Alex!! I love all of the circles!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Alex, I love the layout. I just bought my grandkids a pumpkin last night. If it's ok I would like to mimic your laylot. I love the way you used the scallop punch, even on the pics. TFS such a cute page layout.

Kathy Brown

kathleenh said...

Aww, what a sweet page! You can tell how proud she is by the look on her face!

Manna said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love all the circles on this layout!

Leslie said...

We are off to the pumpkin patch today! You've sparked my creativity!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your layout.