October 16, 2008

TAMARA'S SKETCH CHALLENGE

Well, here it is - time for another sketch from Tamara!!! I decided to use my Season of Friendship stamp set again, I just think it is so much fun and there is so much you can do with it!! I seem to be in the fall mood, I have noticed all my cards are definitely seasonal lately so I hope you are not getting bored, lol!!! Please make sure you get on over to Tamara's site and check out what the other DT members did this week - I will be checking it out when I get back, but I am positive that they all did something that will knock your socks off!!! And, give the sketch a try for yourself and upload the link to the site so we can all check it out!! Here is the recipe - see ya tomorrow for Stamp Something Friday!!!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory card card stock, Haiku Designer Series Paper
Inks - Chocolate Chip stampin' Pad, Old Olive and Really Rust Stampin' Write markers
Stamps - Season of Friendship
Accessories - Old Olive brads, Old Olive narrow grosgrain ribbon, 1 inch circle punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

22 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome Alex!! I want that stamp set sooooooooooo badly. Can't wait to place my next order...lol

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Fantastic! Love what you did with that!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cute, your leaves look great on the tree! I like how you did them. WOnderful job.

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Alex your card is just perfection. I love the way it turned out. Awesome job! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Still loving that tree set! This is beautiful! Great colors too. :)

a portland granny said...

What a great use for that stamp. I love the circles on the tree. a fun card!

Natalie said...

Another great card Alex. x

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! what a lovely stamp set!!..Hugs, Ila

Gina said...

lovely card Alex :)
Gina xxx

Diane said...

Another beautiful fall card Alex!

Deborah said...

Love, love this card! Do you ever sleep? To have pre made all of these wonderful cards BEFORE your cruise is unreal! Happy crusin'! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

love it, Alex :)

Nikki Bond said...

Fabulous card Alex....Love the colors! Hope your enjoying your cruise! {SMILES}

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is gorgeous! Very pretty!

Manna said...

Another lovely card! Love the fall colours.

kathleenh said...

Wow! I love how you stamped the tree and then the stamped circles popped up!

Pamela said...

Love love love that card! That tree is great...I may need to get that! :) Hope you are having fun!

Risa said...

Great Fall card and the colors are terrific!

Dani said...

Ack! I just love this set! I want it soooo bad! :) Great card!

Katie said...

Fabulous take on the sketch.

Katie
x

Rose Ann said...

Your tree is so pretty, and I love your spotlighted leaves!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, I don't have thisset yet but have seen so many wonderful cards mad with it....maybe on my next order. Love the card. TFS.

Kathy Brown