October 15, 2008

FALL DAISIES - HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!

Here is another workshop card I did recently and in keeping with the fall theme, worked those fall colors with the Upsy Daisy set - I love this stamp set!!! This was another fun card to make because we got to play with sponge daubers, which I love!!! And, we played around with the technique I learned at Convention where you use your blender pens to take off some of the stamped ink and then add different color ink back on the stamp with your markers - cool, huh? That is how the stems became green!!! And, of course no fall card (heck, no card really) is complete with some Chocolate Chip so I made sure I got some of that in here too!! So, here is the recipe - have a wonderful day!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Naturals White, Chocolate Chip card stock, Haiku Designer Series paper
Inks - More Mustard, Really Rust classic inks, Old Olive stampin' write marker
Stamps - Upsy Daisy
Accessories - Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, mat stack and paper piercer

29 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!!

Erin... said...

Oooh I'd love to have more daisies in the fall!!! Pretty Card Alex!!!

Kim said...

I just love this stamp set! It is so easy to use. Love the card!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Well that's a smart thing to do! Why didn't I think of that? No, don't answer that! Love the card!

kathleenh said...

Pretty card! I agree that chocolate(er chip cardstock) makes everything better!

Lauren said...

You are right Alex - anything can happen. Fabulous card lady!

a portland granny said...

I love this set. I am waiting for it to arrive any day now. Your card is lovely! The colors are so vibrant and alive!

Jen Martakis said...

So beautiful Alex!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Alex -- I love the fall colors!!

Courtney said...

I love you're title, you're too funny!

The card is wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors you've used for your daisies, and your pretty patterned papers!! Wonderful!!

Diane said...

Oh I love this set soooo much!! Everytime I see a card with it,I want it more and more! You did a fabulous job again!!!!Love the colors and the sponging tech.
Great stuff girl!

Anonymous said...

Love those daisies! Very pretty!

Manna said...

I'll take daisies any day! The card is very pretty, Alex!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Upsy Daisy Stamp set. Love your card. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Brown

Catherine said...

i just got this set and love it :)
very pretty, Alex

Deborah said...

Love this card Alex! I just inked up this set tonight! Hugs, Deb

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card. x

Nikki Bond said...

Your right...it could happen! Or you could pretend there MUMs...they could totally pass! GREAT card Alex! {SMILES}

corinnesomerville said...

Hi Sweetie !!! I hope you're having a wonderful time away...I've missed you but I KNOW how much you needed to get away and just enjoy yourself !!!

Love ya...

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Another beauty Alex! Love the image and the way you've stamped it. Great layout and printed papers too. :)

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!! love the daisies..Hugs, Ila

Becca said...

Alex....Oh this is just lovely...the colurs and design. You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

very pretty card, this is one of my fav. stamp sets

Risa said...

Very pretty card Alex!

Dani said...

Love the fall daisies! Fabulous job!

Katie said...

It could happen, the weather is mental where I am, clematis, honeysuckle, roses and lots more still blooming away!
Gorgeous card

Katie
x

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! I love this stamp set and have made a few cards, but in different colors..... Thanks for sharing this with us.

Joan
MN

Anonymous said...

Love this stamp set...it's on my wish list!