May 18, 2008

SOME RAKS TO SHARE

Good morning all! I have been blessed with receiving some wonderful RAKs this week so today I want to share them all with you! I can't believe the wonderful things I have gotten - I am such a lucky gal! This first one is from Cheryl Moody who sent me this beautiful card and two really cute candles - one is chocolate, and one is coffee! I love this! You can see Cheryl's wonderful work on her blog God and I on the Railroad Tracks. This next one is from Erin. She sent me this really really cute holder with a treat bag. Aren't they wonderful! And, look what is inside the holder - how did she know I don't have that set???!!! Thanks so much Erin, this rocks! You can visit Erin at her blog Scrap, Stamp, and Be Merry where you will love what you see! This gorgeous
card is from my friend Latisha - I absolutely love the colors she used, totally beautiful! Latisha's blog is A Busy Little Craftee Bee and you need to check it out because she has mad talent! Thanks for the gorgeous card Latisha!
Then, I received this beautiful frame from Michelle as part of a Pay It Forward she hosted - I can't believe how gorgeous this frame is! I have it now hanging up in my craft room and I just love it! Michelle's beautiful creations can be seen on her blog A Stampin We Will Go. Thanks Michelle, I just love it! And last but by no means least, I received this very cute luggage tag and card from my friend Debbie - look at the butterfly charm? You know I love butterflies - LOL! I totally love this Debbie, thanks girl! Debbie's blog is StudioBeeCreations so stop by and you can see more of her wonderful talent! I told you I was a lucky girl - look at all the wonderful things I received! Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart - it really means a lot that you took the time to send me something - smooches to all of you!

20 comments:

Melissa said...

You have had an awesome week haven't you??! Woo-hooo!!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Ila said...

Fabulous cards and goodies!!

Michelle said...

You are sooo blessed Alex. I'm glad you like the frame & that it arrived in 1 piece!

Smooches right back at you!

Anonymous said...

you are so deserving of all your goodies hun!!!

Erin... said...

wow!! had i known you were getting so much stuff this week, i would have waited a week to spread out the goodies!! I'm glad you didn't have that set, I was nervous!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl!

Natalie said...

Lucky you, what gorgeous cards and pressies. x

Marlou McAlees said...

what gorgeous raks you received Alex, lovely bleesings to get :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

oops I made a spelling error, that word is meant to read blessings :) x

My Paper World said...

Wow! What fab goodies Alex! Lucky you! xx

Unknown said...

Wow!! Hope all is well!

Jessica

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Well, someone had an AWESOME mail week! Love all these projects. Thanks for sharing them! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Alex what a happy mail week you had! All of them are fabulous!

Manna said...

You ARE one lucky gal! What great cards and gifts! I especially love the F Frame! Very cool!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Now that's what I call HAPPY MAIL! Woohoo! You got some gorgeous stuff! Fabulous!

kathleenh said...

Wow! Look how lucky you are. Great RAKs.

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a bunch of great RAKS. Enjoy! :0)

Risa said...

Your RAK's are gorgeous Alex!!!
malieta:)

Latisha said...

Glad you liked the card...great goodies you got in the mail

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous goodies!! You deserve them Alex!! :D