March 18, 2008

ANOTHER CHALLENGE CARD

Good morning all! Today's post will be a quick one since I am on the way to the zoo with my SIL and our kids - it is Spring Break and we are going to do some fun things with them this week! This card was made for Jen's Saturday sketch challenge. I really liked this sketch and knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use. Details are listed below! Don't forget to register for my blog candy! Have a fabulous day!!!

Recipe:
Paper - Old Olive card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Whispwer White card stock, Western Sky Designer Series Paper
Stamp Sets - Just Celebrate, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks - Brown Stazon, Stampin' Write Markers, Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories - Jumbo Pewter Eyelets, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Vintage Brads, Large and Small Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

21 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Have fun at the Zoo. My girls start Spring Break tomorrow and Thursday...we are planning a few trips to the Zoo as well. Gotta finds something to keep them busy for 12 days!! :0)

Catherine said...

have fun at the zoo and what a perfect card for today =)

Deborah said...

Whoo hoo your card is adroable Alex! Love your eyelets and ribbon! Hygs, Deb

Amber Porter said...

Cute card. I love this stamp set. I don't have it but I'm thinking about getting this set as one of my free sets! Love the signature!!

My Paper World said...

How cute is that little owl!
Your card is adorable Alex! xx

pescbrico said...

I really love it! It was an animal theme for you today! :) I love the way you used the ribbon! :)

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

SUper duper card, Alex!!...hey, did you buy MORE jumbo eyelets???.....you must have!!...lol.....hope you hade fun at the zoo & took LOTS of pictures for scrapping!....I LOVE your Layouts!!!

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! I love how you threaded the ribbon through all the eyelets. It looks amazing!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a darling card, Alex! Hope you had fun at the zoo!

Suzanne said...

What I sweet little card!! Sue :o)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Alex. Love that little owl. Nice colors and DP paper too. I love the jumbo eyelet accent. :)

Deb said...

Oooh, those gorgeous colours again, I love this, such a cute owl too!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Alex! Love what you did with the jumbo eyelets!!!
Hope you and the kids have fun on Spring Break. Ours isn't until the first week of April!

suzann said...

Great card. Love those big eyelets!

Rose Ann said...

Your owl card is soooo cute, Alex! I love the jumbo eyelets and ribbon!!

Your card posted above is very gorgeous!! Hugs!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Have fun at the zoo! Love this card! How cute is that owl? Fantastic!

~Deborah~ said...

Cute Owl card. I can tell you a "Hoot" to stamp with! Have fun at the Zoo!
~Warm Smiles~
~Deb

kathleenh said...

Ooh, nice! I like how you strung the ribbon through the jumbo eyelets. Have fun at the zoo! I'm going to be in California next week visiting my friend. I'm there just for a long weekend. I hope the weather is great. It would good to leave behind the snow.

Lauren said...

How did I miss this? It's adorable! Love the jumbo eyelets.

Dawn said...

I love the gromets. Very very cool. I also love that owl!!

Heather P. said...

Just adorable! Love that retro feel. :)