July 9, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!

Good morning all! Well, I feel pretty special today - I have been tagged by a very talented blogger Marie - check out her blog, she is an amazing stamper! Here are the rules:
I must post 7 random things about me* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

Okay, let's see, seven things about myself that you don't know....
(1) I love to Karaoke and have my very own karaoke machine. Yep, that's right - sometimes I sit in my livingroom and sing my heart out with friends and family! (never alone - what do you think I am, crazy!)
(2) I have served in three war zones - Kosovo, Bosnia, and most recently Iraq. I am proud of my service to my country, but some of the things I have witnessed make me sad and the visions will stay with me forever.
(3) I absolutely love to read and will often stay up until the wee hours of the morning because I have to get to that next chapter - I average three books per week!
(4) I go days (sometimes even weeks) without watching anything on television - I am not a big fan of much that is on and seem to find myself busy with other things such as stamping, scrapbooking, and reading!
(5) I have two little weiner dogs by the names of Bonnie and Clyde and one golden retriever by the name of Cisco whom I absolutely adore and who think they are my kids instead of my pets!
(6) I love people and often find that strangers will come up to me and start telling me their life story. My mom says I wear an invisible tattoo across my forehead that says "tell me all your problems because I care". I have met all kinds of people this way and some of them have actually become friends (the ones with the fewest problems - LOL!)
(7) I love to write and have written several short stories and posted a journal of my experiences in Iraq. I have been asked to write for publications and would like to write a book someday and hopefully see it in print.

So, there you have it! Not super exciting, but me nontheless. So, I guess now I have to tag seven people - I view lots of different blogs so it is a hard choice but here they are:

(1) Tracy aka Stampingirl
(2) Kimberly aka Stampinbythesea
(3) Laura aka Lu-Las Corner
(4) Valerie aka Stampin' Gal Val
(5) Sharon aka Paperfections
(6) Heather aka StampwithHeather
(7) Beate aka Fresh and Fun

These are in no particular order BUT I do stalk these blogs on a daily (okay, sometimes more than once) basis because these gals are super talented and inspire me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, you are so sweet to tag me. But I have done this tag before. Here are seven facts about me:
http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/04/25/different-kind-of-tag/
Hugs and smiles