June 29, 2011

A THANK YOU FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL

Good morning to you all!! I hope you are enjoying your day so far! I am - I am being very productive today, lol! Those kinds of days always make me feel soooooo good!!!  I will be posting my July schedule today of classes and events so I hope you find something there that you really like! I also am changing my newsletter to show sneek peeks of the actual projects we will be doing so stay tuned for that as well!  Today I want to share with you a card I made for one of my sidelines who is as sweet as can be, and helped me out in a great way recently!!! I used one of our new hostess sets called Precious Butterflies and it is PURE BEAUTY!!! I LOVE our new hostess sets, and I love our new hostess program, which I will posting in detail about later this week.  There are lots of yummy new products on this particular card - I am having lots of fun playing with my preview items- one of the great perks about being a demo is we get to order early *wink* You too can be a demo, and if you are interested, ask me how!!  Soooo, the base of this card is called Calypso Coral, one of our new in-colors and already a favorite for me! LOVE how summery it feels, AND it totally reminds me of vacationing in the Caribbean (or maybe I just want to really bad, lol!) The images are stamped in Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, and Baja Breeze - totally YUMMY combination :-) The patterned paper is also new and is part of the Eat Cake collection.  I knew right away I would like it, I mean I love cake, lol! I cut my circles using the 3 inch circle die for my Big Shot, then ran it through the machine again with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder - isn't it purdy??!! And yes, that is new ribbon you see there- yummy scalloped polka dot ribbon to be exact!  I had so much fun making this card and playing with all my new toys!! If you have fallen in love with these new products, you may start ordering them in my online store as of noon on July 1st!!!  That is only two days away - WHOOOHOOO!!  And, if you are already putting your new catty order together, you may email me your list and I will ensure it gets entered in right away! I have heard from many of you that you received your new catalog from me already and have started that wish list - good for you!! And yes, I have one too, lol!!!  Now, I am off to get some more things ready for my Open House and July classes.  I hope you all find time to be creative today as well - until tomorrow, happy stampin'!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Calypso Coral, Baha Breeze,Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Whisper White card stock, Eat Cake Designer Series Paper
Inks- Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Baha Breeze stampin' write markers and classic inks
Stamps - Precious Butterflies
Tools - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 3 inch circle die, Designer Label punch, Corner Rounder punch
Accessories - Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, button, basic pearls

1 comment:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Alex!
Happy Crafting, Debxx