January 25, 2011

IT'S TIME TO SALE-A-BRATE!!!!!!!!! FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOO!! It is my favorite time of the year - it's SALE-A-BRATION time!!!  Check it out:
FREE GIFTS FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND!!




Sale a Bration is the biggest promotion of the year!!  For every $50  you place between January 25th and March 31st, 2011, you will receive a FREE gift from Stampin' Up!! And, that's not all - there is NO LIMIT so  if you spend $100 you get 2 gifts, spend $150 get 3 gifts, etc.  AND, you still earn your Hostess Rewards!  HOLY MOLY!!!  The best part of all???? !! YOU PICK THE FREE GIFT!!!  Yep, that's right, the SAB catalog that you see pictured above is chock full of wonderful items you get to choose for FREE!!!! And, the whole back page of the catalog lists items from the main catalog that you can choose from as well!!!!  If you do not have your Sale a Bration mini catalog yet, contact me and  let me know so I can send you one.. or, if you already have a demonstrator, let them know you need one because you do NOT want to miss out on this deal!!!  You an also view the catalog online here if you can't wait to get your hard copy, *wink*
I am totally blown away by the quality and wonderful selection of the FREE items this year.....we have stamp sets, Decor Elements, Designer Series paper, ribbon, button, and even MDS downloads!! Soooo much to choose from - and you get one for each $50 order - WOWZERS!!!!!  You can place an ONLINE ORDER with me in my ONLINE STORE and it will automatically prompt you to select your free items depending on your total before shipping and taxes.  How fun is that?!! And, there's more (it's like an infomercial, right, heehee!) If you have ever thought about being a demonstrator, now is the time to join!!!  I would love to have you as a part of my INKlings of Stampin' Fun group!!!  So, if you:

•want to earn free stamp sets, embellishments, and supplies
•want to enjoy a discount on all your purchases
•want to be a part of a wonderfully fun and talented group called INKlings of Stampin' Fun
•want to purchase all the new goodies before all your customers
•want to make a little extra money
•want to get 15% Off your Starter Kit AND
•want to get a FREE PRODUCT BUNDLE worth $50 

then you should seriously consider becoming a part of the Stampin' Up! family and joining my INKlings of Stampin' Fun group!!  During Sale-A-Bration, you will receive 15% off the cost of your kit AND Stampin' Up! will give you a FREE product bundle valued at more than $50 just for signing!!!!  That is almost $400 worth of stamping supplies for right around $149 - WOWZERS AGAIN!!!!!  If this has you jumping up and down with excitement, and you want more information, email me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have!!  Ready to sign up right now?  You can join online at my website - just go here and then click on the box in the far top right corner that says start your own business and it will guide you through the process - it's as easy as that!!!  WHEW!! All this excitement - I just love SALE-A-BRATION time - it is when I signed up to be a demonstrator four years ago, and I am soooo very glad I did!!! I will be back tomorrow to share some fun projects made with some of the FREE SALE-A-BRATION products available so until then, HAPPY STAMPIN'!

No comments: