September 1, 2010

NEW HOLIDAY MINI IS HERE - WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Check it out - the new Holidahy Mini is here and it is chocked so full of yummy goodness I could barely contain myself, LOL!!! If you need a copy of this mini, you can go online in my online store , check out the sidebar here, or you can email me and I will get a copy right out to you! Nobody should miss out on all the fabulous new products in this baby - fabric, jumbo buttons, new Big Shot Dies, way cut designer series paper, did I mention FABRIC??!!!  Yep, we have it - and sooo much more! So, why are you still sitting here reading this? Go and check it out but beware:  your list of have to have will be looooonnnnngggg heehee!!! Smooches!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey Alex,I'm finally coming around visiting a few bloggers everyday!
I missed you so much!
Love the projects you made!
Beautiful papers,can't wait to get my mini cat from my demonstrator!!
Have a great day!