Hi all!!! WOW!! Did not mean to take such a long break, but I was gone all weekend to my crop (it was FABULOUS!!!) and then yesterday I was out of commission with a horrible sinus headache!! I feel better today although the headache seems to be lingering....I am sure it's the storm front that has moved in....hopefully all better by tomorrow!! Anyhoo, today I wanted to share the card I did for Jen's SFYTT - I love this sketch, and will definitely use it again!! I wanted to make a card for my man so I got out my stamp set Totally Tool which I have had for awhile but has never seen ink. Shame on me, I know!!! I like it, it will be perfect for Father's Day cards! This one though is going in my husband's bag when he leaves to go back up to Susanville :-( I miss him so much during the week and since I was gone most of the weekend, it was a very quick visit this time! But, he will be back on Friday....so, come on Friday, lol!!! Here is the recipe for the card!
Card Recipe: (all products SU!)
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Baha Breeze, Whisper White card stock, Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
Inks - Brown Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard stampin' write markers
Stamps - Totally Tool
Accessories - Paper Piercer and Mat Stack, Jumbo Eyelets, Rope(retired), Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, neutrals buttons
I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments and wonderful enthusiasm over mine and Melissa's new venture!! I have had quite a few questions, so I thought I would address them here since some of them were asked multiple times!
(1) Should they be new projects that are submitted? Yes, they should be unpublished projects. If you have some done that have not been published, those are fine, we just don't want something already having been posted on a blog since we will be posting them ourselves.
(2) Where do we send questions and submissions? Please send them to the email in the post which is firstname.lastname@example.org. We check this email everyday and so you will receive an answer quickly from one of us.
(3) Are DT submitters eligible for the blog candy? Yes, everyone who leaves a comment AND goes over and registers as a follower on the StampandScrapSaturday site will be entered in for both drawings. There will be TWO winners, one for Melissa's candy, one for mine so make sure you go over and leave a comment on her blog as well which is Simply Pink.
(4) How long is the commitment? The DT is for six months so it will run from June - December. GDTs will be chosen for each month starting in July.
(5) Do they all have to be 12x12 layouts? No, we actually encourage you to do differing sizes!! Everyone scrapbooks differently, so show us what you have got!
(6) Do they have to be Stampin' Up! stamps? Nope - Yes, we are both demos but we don't care what stamps you use as long as you use them!! We realize that not everyone is exclusive to one company and the variety will be nice to share!
Okay, I think I have covered them all - LOL!! Can't wait to see what everyone submits!!! Thanks for stopping by today - off to blog hop and catch up with YOUR fabulous creations!!