May 3, 2009

BACK FROM MY WEEKEND CROP

Hi all!!! Just got back from my weekend scrapbook getaway and I had a FABULOUS time!!! It was sooo much fun to hang out with girlfriends, eat, talk, laugh(alot) and scrapbook!!! I got TONS done and I am excited to be able to share it with you!!! And, I am really excited about all the super sweet comments about our new challenge site and hope that EVERYONE will try out - everyone of you is sooooo talented, and we would just love to have you on the team so why not give it a try? Can't wait to start seeing some of the entries! Now, off to spend some family time with Tony and the kids since I hear them pulling in the driveway now! I will be back tomorrow with something creative to share!! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! SMOOCHES!!!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I had so much fun with you Alex. I'm glad that you had a good time too!

Marilyn said...

Sorry I've been missing in action - so excited about your new venture - don't know if I'll have time to play, but you just never know... :)