July 17, 2008

TAMARA's SKETCH CHALLENGE - TWO POSTS ONE DAY!!

Hi all!! It's me - back again!! Yep, I cannot seem to remember what day it is and I forgot to post my card for Tamara's sketch challenge - shame on ME!!!! So, you get two cards today - see my below post for a look at the new rubbah! This sketch ROCKED - I mean, I have used it ALOT because it is one of my favorites that Tamara has done, I just love all the layers! Make sure you head over to Tamara's site and check out what the rest of the DT has done, they did amazing things with this sketch! And, if you decide to play along, make sure you upload the link to the site, so we can all come and see your wonderful creations! Here is the recipe for this one - now, I really AM off to run errands, LOL!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock, Flowers for You Designer Series paper
Ink - Black Stazon ink pad, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
Stamps - Friendship Blooms
Accessories - Pretty in Pink narrow grosgrain ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Pretty in Pink Brads, Build a Brads, Ticket Corner Punch

22 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Alex. The colors are awesome and those brads you used are too cute!

Misty said...

It's an aweseom sketch. I love the double blocks. Ooooh, so excited for the new catalog. Your card is beautiful.
Take care.
Misty

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love this!

Sharon said...

Real cute card! I love the pink and brown together.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Alex, LOVE the pretty colors and sweet detail.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Trudi said...

I like the colors and the stamps you used. Great job!

Natalie said...

Great card, I love the pink. x

Donna Baker said...

great card! I only see the first one for some reason. I have to check out Tamara's sketches some time soon

My Paper World said...

Sooooo pretty Alex! and such a sweet sentiment too! xx

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet Alex!! I love it!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Alex what a lovely card! You sure have been cranking out some really amazing things girlie! Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration! :)

Rose Ann said...

So pretty, Alex!! I love the pinks, all of the flowers/brads, and the brad you built! Beautiful!!

Melissa said...

Hey I recognize this! It's even better in person!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Chris said...

i can't even get one post out this week..this is a great card and a great sketch!!

Erin... said...

This is faaaaantasic!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card Alex! I totally missed scanning your site on a daily basis...glad to be back!

Lee said...

Oh so FAB---U---LOUS!!! Of course, the pink and chocolate is divine!!! Definitely a fun sketch and wonderful flower cut outs!!

Lesli said...

Very pretty card Alex - I love the design and the elements you chose!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Gorgeous!! I love the colors and accents!!

Manna said...

Lovely card! Great colour combo!

Marilyn said...

Darling card Alex!! I just love the berry bliss papers too - great sketch!!

Cecilia said...

This is very nice!

Tiina