November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Here it is - Thanksgiving. A time to reflect on all the good things in our lives, to remember our family members, friends, and those who cannot be with us. As we head into this holiday, please remember that their are so many sailors, soldiers, and Marines overseas who are fighting the war and will not be with their loved ones this year. Because of them, we have the privelege of being safe with our families here in the United States. I wish each and ever one of you a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! God Bless!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully said...Happy Thanksgiving!

Deborah said...

Alex, Blessings to you and yours! A wonderful relfection of Thanksgiving! Hugs, Deb

Nikki Bond said...

You said it all girl! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your family! {SMILES}

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How true! I'm so thankful for what they do for our country! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Alex!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

God Bless You too, my friend....I am so glad that you are in my life...albeit via the tech-NO world....Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jules said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for reminding us of others who make sacrafices so that we can be free! Thanks to all those who are away from their family, protecting our country!

Jules said...

Great scrapbooking pages!

Deb said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you are having a fabulous holiday!

Dawn Easton said...

I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday with your family! Best wishes to you all!
Hugs
Dawn

Dawn Wheeler said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family ,Dawnx

Rose Ann said...

Thank you for this message! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!

Shannon McGann said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Alex! Blessings to you and your family. :)

kathleenh said...

Happy Thanksgiving Alex! Thanks for the reminder of how much all our service men and women are giving up for us. I'm very thankful for their sacrifice!

Risa said...

Hey Alex!
I truly hope that you had a beautiful holiday.
malieta:)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving xxx