Happy Monday everyone! It was truly a very busy weekend here laying the new wood floors in my house. I have to say, this is a very long and hard process but we are more than halfway there and should be finished with them this week - yippee!! Meanwhile, I was tagged by a very special blogging friend Shannon for the Encouraging Blogger Award - how nice is that?!! I love Shannon's blog, she is uber talented, so go and check her out! And, I will now tag some folks who have been very encouraging to me in my blogging efforts! Here they are:
(1) Kathleen at My Happy Place. She is extremely talented and shows many SU! projects and ideas which I find extremely inspiring as a SU! demo myself. She is always willing to share her awesome creations and is a warm and friendly person.
(2) Charmaine at Oodabug Alley. Charmaine is one of the most creative people I have every "met" - there is not a project she has done that I have not fallen in love with. She is very friendly and I love "talking" with her. Charmaine just had a beautiful baby boy so go over and congratulate her!
(3) Heather at Witty Title Here. This girl has got it going on, let me tell you! She is very very creative and I love her projects!
(4) Pam at Stamping With Serendipity. Pam does wonderful work and I look forward to visiting her blog every single day! She is wonderfully warm person who I love to "chat" with.
(5) Debbie at StudioBeeCreations. Debbie does amazing things on her blog and she has such a great sense of humor - she always puts a smile on my face!
These five women are very encouraging to me because they always take the time to visit my blog and leave very nice, encouraging comments which makes me want to keep on posting and creating. Thanks to all of you! Of course, there are several more I could have listed, but I am following the rules!! I will post some pages a little later, promise!