September 1, 2007

NEW STAMPIN UP PROMOS - CAN YOU SAY WOW?!

Good afternoon all! Very busy getting the house ready for yet another Open House tomorrow - maybe the house will sell *sigh* It is very disheartening to know that I may not get this house sold before we close on the other one next month. Two mortgages - YIKES!! When we bought the house, it was a seller's market, now we want to sell and it's a buyers market (without the buyers!) - we cannot win!!! Anyway, enough whining! I will finish the house and then do some stamping BUT first I want to tell you about the awesome dealies going on with SU! this month! I just love this company! Here it is:

The Fall Frenzy Promotion runs from September 1 through September 30.
Spend $30 in regular priced merchandise and qualify to purchase one of each of the six promotional stamp sets listed below at 30% off! WHOO HOO!!! I love this! Check 'em out(all located in the Fall/Winter 07 catty unless otherwise indicated):

#105355 - Bitty Boos Too (pg 26)
#109284 - Haunting Halloween (pg 29)
#107383 - Thoroughly Thankful (pg 30)
#109373 - Autumn Fest (pg 108)
#109421 - Elementary Essentials (pg 91)
#110366 - Stem Silhouettes (Holiday Mini pg 17)

And, don't forget World Card Making Day which is 06 October. SU! is running a promotion that runs for ONLY 4 DAYS from October 4 through October 8. To celebrate, Stampin’ Up is offering 20% off of ALL of their Simply Stampin’ Card Kits (pgs 12-14 in the Fall-Winter 07 Catty). Can you say GREAT GIFTS FOR TEACHERS AND FRIENDS AT CHRISTMAS???!!! I know I am going to be getting a few for this very reason!

If anyone wants more information about the above information, please email me (link is on the upper right hand corner of my blog). I hope all of you are getting the chance to stamp today! Check back later since I have every intention of stampin and posting today! Until then.....

No comments: