September 17, 2007

CYA IN 10 DAYS!!!!

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go....know what song this is - LOL?! So, I was talking to my SIL and she said that since my MIL does not like to do much on the computer at home, they have dialup so uploading to my blog may take some time but I AM taking some stampin supplies along so I will post every chance that I get! I am going to be posting BLOG CANDY when I get back since we are sooo close to 5000 hits - I am AMAZED by that so stay tuned until then! Now, I have to go to bed since four in the morning will be here before I know it - Ugh!!

11 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm so happy you'll get to see your family. Enjoy yourself immensely!

I've tagged you on my blog with a different tag, so when you get a chance or when you get back, check it out!

Heather P. said...

I'm leeeeavin' on a jet plane... Don't know when I'll be back again. But wait, you're coming back in 10! LOL...

Have a wonderful time!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Have a lovely holiday!!

See you when you get back!

xx

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I KNOW this one!!....Early 70's....I was in high school......Long, Long time ago.....That's ANOTHER great song!!
Safe travel..........Good Journey!!!I will be watching for that CANDY!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

See you then!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Have a fantastic time Alex!!

Jules said...

Hope you have a good trip. I love that song. I just found your blog, it is cool. Thanks,

Dawn Easton said...

Have a safe trip! I looked for those flip flop brads...I had ONE left...haha...not sure how that happened! BUT I will keep my eyes out for them. Got them at one of our dollar stores! See ya when you get back! Enjoy your time!

Rose Ann said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Hugz!

Laura said...

You've been tagged!!!