July 19, 2011

MORE FUN CONVENTION PICS

Hi there!! Been so busy this morning that I almost forgot to do my Convention Post - YIKES!!!  I have so much I want to share including one of my Convention swaps! Sooooo, here goes! This first pic I really should have shared yesterday, but I forgot.  It is the theme of Convention - Grow - which I love because it can mean many different things and apply.  The gentleman in the picture is Rich Jutkins, President of Stampin' Up! Let me tell you, every time I hear this man speak, he brings me to tears, and this time was no exception! He is a very dynamic speaker and speaks from the heart, which I am sure is why he is such a great fit for this company!  He is amazing, and I am so glad we get the chance to hear from him at every event!  So, the next pics I want to share are from the product inspiration area and I will tell you, I was very inspired! I am not going to go into detail on these, just want to post them for you to enjoy!
 The displays at Convention are always amazing and this year I thought they were the best I have seen in the four years I have been a demonstrator! I could have stood and looked at these all day! Here are a few of  the cards, and home decor items that were in one display - you know I just had to share those butterflies since they are a favorite of mine, right??! I was definitely on the look out for owls too, lol! And yes, I got a few which I will also share *wink*


 Aren't these flowers beautiful??!! I am in awe of how big they are - just love them!! Lots of our new designer series paper in these displays, and I have to say, this years paper selection for me is just awesome, I love it all! Of course, these flowers DO use a lot of paper, but WOW! I think they are totally worth it - can you imagine a display like this in YOUR crafty area??  And, look at that whole drawerful of beautiful designer fabric - I sooooo want this in my house, lol! Just pure yumminess!  I loved the super cute nursery
suite display, especially the bird cage with those adorable birdies! This new suite is full of cuteness, and I want an excuse to play with it - anyone having a baby who needs a card??? ROFL - I would LOVE to make something out of this :-)  And, if you look at the next picture (below) you will see that I indeed DID find some owl projects, LOL! Just love how they decorated our really fun Big Shot Candy Wrapper - soooooo fun!  I can see these as wonderful little goodie holders at a shower, birthday, whatever you are celebrating! They are soooo versatile and really easy to put together - that is why I just LOVE my Big Shot :-) So many fun projects you can do and pretty quickly too!
 I fell in love with the Domestic Goddess Suite as soon as I saw it in the new catalog - I had ideas spinning through my head with fun ways to play around with this to make all kinds of cool projects! So, when I saw this awesome display showcasing the product line, I was thrilled! It is super fun, bright, cheerful, and totally makes me smile!  Check out the giant spool behind that front card - I just think that is the coolest and wish I knew where to find big ones like that - I would have lots of them in my crafty area!


Then I saw this fabulous wagon - I still have one from when my kids were younger and I just love this idea of displaying our starter kit inside of it, all jazzed up and full of product! I would have no problem at all pulling this wagon of goodies home with me - I just figured if I took the display one, they might notice, heehee!  Such a cute idea, I totally love the burlap sacks!  Wouldn't it be nice to wake up one morning, walk outside, and see one of these cuties parked there just waiting for you to dive in and check it all out??!!  And, right now, with the $99 starter kit Stampin' Up! is offering, you can get YOUR starter kit delivered right to YOUR front door, although it will come in a big brown box - but hey, it will be all yours! You have to do this before the 31st of July though because that is when the special will end! If you are interested in getting started as a demonstrator, contact me and I will totally help you out - I would love to have you as part of my team!  Being a demonstrator has brought great joy to my life, and I love to share this with others so they can experience some of the wonderful things that I have in the last four years :-) 
This next picture showcases the yummy designer series paper that is offered as a hostess special - I actually ordered some with my last order, and I have to say the pictures of this paper do not do it justice- it is pure yumminess, with bright, fun colors that will work on all kinds of projects! I have some ideas already and can't wait to get them stamped and ready to show you! Next is a beautiful display with a handmade wreath featuring flowers created using our fun
patterned papers and some very cute card projects that celebrate Spring and Easter.  I just love how happy this display is - soooolol! So, that is what I have to share with you all today - I hope you are enjoying all the super cute and fun projects from Convention! Tomorrow I will share my swap cards and some more product displays - until then, happy stampin' and do something fun today :-)

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Looks like it was a really great Convention this year!