January 31, 2011

PURDY FLOWERS

Good morning!! Here it is, Monday again - it sure does seem to come around fast, doesn't it LOL??!!  We had a very busy weekend here and it seemed like it just flew by! I did get to stamp some which is always nice :-)  I played with some new stamp sets, which always makes me happy! Today's card is the result of one of those new ones - it's called Bold Blossom(clear item 122232), and it's in the new Occasions Mini. I think it is a really fun set and I see myself using this one a lot!  I paired it with some more of the yummy Springtime Vintage DSP(item 121782) - I just love this paper, I think it is soooo purdy!!! I kept the card fairly simple as I am making several to mail out to some wonderful peeps so it came together pretty quickly.  I love the soft colors that are in it though - and the pop of Rose Red makes me smile because I think it just makes it look even that much purdier!!!  I have a lot on the agenda today so this is a short post, but if you are interested in any of the items you see here, you can order them online in my online store or email me directly with your order and I will be happy to help you with it!  I have to get ready for our new addition - we adopted a rescue from the dachshund rescue organization and she will be arriving today! I will share pics tomorrow!! We are excited but this will have to be the last one as she is number four, lol!!! Have a wonderful day and until tomorrow, happy stampin'!!!
Card Recipe:
Paper - Baha Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Whisper White card stock, Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
Inks - Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Baha Breeze, Not Quite Navy classic inks
Stamps - Bold Blossom
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Very Vanilla thin ribbon
Tools - Large Oval punch, Scalloped Edge border punch, 3/4 inch Circle punch, Curly Label punch, Ticket Corner punch

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very purdy indeed Alex!
Wow,your furry family is growing all the time! Can't wait to see the pics!

Crystal said...

These flowers are gorgeous Alex LOVE the added brads, LOVE the colors and the design is GREAT!!! Fabulous creation girl!