April 7, 2010

AWASH WITH FLOWERS CARD CLASS

Good morning all!!!! I am a little later than usual posting, but I have been really busy getting ready for this weekend's events - lots of stamping going on around here, lol!!!  I wanted to share a fun class I have coming up in celebration of this month's preview set Awash With Flowers!!  It's a cute little box that holds four A2 cards and envies!  I actually made the box myself which I am very proud of although I am sure there are similar ones out there!  I wanted something cute that would hold typcially sized cards so this is what I came up with!! This first pic (sorry for the angle, had to fit it all in, lol!) shows the box out front with all the different cards that fit neatly inside.  I used the in-colors again for this set because these flowers to me just scream for color.  I love how bright and cheerful this set is! 
This second picture shows the box with all the cards and envies neatly tucked inside - doesn't this make a great gift set??  I just love this stamp set and I am so excited that it was offered as a preview from the new catalog!!  And, since we are celebrating Spring this month, check out the other specials Stampin' Up! is offering this month - 20% off stamp sets!!! Yep, here are the details for this month's specialsn - you don't want to miss out, we have some fabulous stamp sets on special PLUS you can get the new preview set Awash With Flowers FREE!  Read below to find out how:

Stampin’ Up!’s® Two-Step Stampin’® sets allow you to quickly and easily take your creativity to the next level. And now, from April 1-30 only, you can purchase the brand-new Awash with Flowers Two-Step Stampin’ set—or get it FREE when you host a $350 workshop!


Plus, get 20% off a selection of perfectly springy Two-Step Stampin’ sets from our current catalog: JUST CLICK HERE to see all the promotional sets!!!

I will be sharing some more samples of all the stamps sets on special this month later on this week!!  I love them all, such pretty sets with gorgeous flowers!! What a great way to kick off Spring!!!  So, if you are interested in taking my class, all the details are listed on my website here - just contact me to reserve your seat as this class is filling up fast!!! Not local, but want to take this class?  I have a stamps in the mail class just for you!! Email me here to get the details and I will get your kit to you right away!  Thanks for stopping by today, I really love reading all of your comments, they always make my day!!  Now I am off to finish off some projects for this weekend but I will back tomorrow with someone else to share!!!

24 comments:

mudmaven said...

Totally gorjuss! Love the colors - so spring like and I need it today as it is snowing - again! ~chris

Stef H said...

wow alex! i absolutely love these! the colors are uber fabulous and those images are stunning. my SU girl was just here and never said anything about them. all she said was be on the look out for a big - i mean BIG - revamp on the cardstock!

mondays card is gorgeous too!

raindropecho said...

This is a REALLY beautiful set, Alex! Wish you lived closer so that I could take your classes!
- Ann

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL set Alex, what fun!!

Denise Marzec said...

So bright and fun!!

corinnesomerville said...

These are GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GIRLIE !!!!!!!!

Ilene said...

Ohh, LOVE those!! Those colors are so perfect for spring - they make me think bright, happy thoughts!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh what gorgeous cards!! LOVE the bright cheeryness!!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Alex these are beautiful, I LOVE this set and the fun and cheerful colors!!!!! Stunning sweetie, hope you are enjoying your day...hugs!

Dani said...

So cheerful! Love the fun colors and images!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh these are so pretty! I love the bright colours!! Hope all goes well this weekend! How could it not though?! It's STAMPING! LOL! Fun stuff!

Erin... said...

Alex this is a fabulous gift set!!! wonderful colors and such a great stamps set!!! Love the box!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Alex...and I love the bright colors too!! Love the edging and polka dot ribbon!

Diane said...

Fabulous set Alex! Aren't those colors the best!!!
We woke up to 15cm of snow this morning,so it's nice to see vibrant colors!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hey Alex! This is really CUTE!! I am loving this color combination! So tropical and FUN!! :)

Chris said...

i love that stamp set! very cool projects...

Donna Baker said...

your card is SO cheerful like you, Alex! Your new pic is nice in your craft space and you totally match your card too! what a fun set!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Alex! These are so bold and bright! Love the color choice. They just scream Spring! Been thinking of you and hoping all is well. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Alex! The colors are just so bright and cheery!! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, these are beautiful! Love the bright, fun color combination!

kathleenh said...

This is a gorgeous card set Alex! Your stampers are sure to love it!

Risa said...

What a fabulous set of cards Alex! Your image is gorgeous and your color combos rock!
hugs
Risa:)

Basement Stamper said...

I really like the colors of these flowers and this card! Gorgeous, the colors just POP!!!

tyrymom29 said...

Adore these colours WOW :)