February 5, 2010

LEAVIN' ON A JET PLANE :-)

Hi All!!!!! I am leaving EARLY tomorrow morning to fly down and see my mom and sister!!! I have some fun posts scheduled while I am gone so you don't miss me too much *wink* I will be back on the 15th AND I am pretty close to 110K hits soooooooo.......that means BLOG CANDY when I get back!!! I will look for some fun things while I am gone and I will be checking out what you all are up to since I will my laptop with me!!! Take care and have a FABULOUS week!!!!

10 comments:

Julye said...

Have a great time with your mum . Julye

Stef H said...

have a safe & fun trip!

hugs :)

Michelle said...

Have a great trip Alex!

Diane said...

Have a super great time with your mom and sis Alex!!!!

Deb said...

have a fabulous trip! hugs Debx

Diane said...

Today is Feb 7th!!!!!
It's your BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you are
having a grand time Alex!
Wishing you a special day as special as you are!!!!
xoxo,Diane

Lesli said...

Have a great trip Alex - and have a super birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAVE A G R E A T TIME!

Risa said...

Have a safe and fun trip Alex!
hugs
Risa:)

Lee said...

Have a fun trip and be safe!!!! HUGS!!!