Hi all!!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! Here is it, another Scrapbook Saturday - I am excited to share this page too! This page is based on a sketch from fellow Coconuts DT member Pamela who posts a sketch challenge on the Coconuts site every month and then draws for a RAK at the end of each month (no, I am not in it, I just do it for fun!) So why no join in? Hey, it's free and the message board is awesome! Just get on over to COCONUTS and sign up and you are IN!!! So, on to the page! This layout features paper and embellishments from this month's kit which is fabulous! There are still some left, so get on over there! The paper line is from a new company called Rose Moka and it is really gorgeous! I actually did NO *gasp* stamping on this page - just lots of buttons, some felt fusion, chipboard letters and my journaling. The pics are of my son and his long-time girlfriend of three years at the Count fair before we left Jacksonville. We had a lot of fun and these were some of my favorite photos of that night! I hope you like my page for today's Scrapbook Saturday - and why not try one of your own? I have really enjoyed challenging myself to get my pages done and they are slowly but surely starting to fill up those albums!! And, now I would like to thank Bela at Bela's Creating Place for honoring me with this award - thanks so much sweetie, you are so nice to think of me! I really appreciate it! And, since I think this has been around for awhile, if you are reading this, consider yourself awarded from me because I appreciate everyone who comes and visits me!
And, my friend Chris at Just Me tagged me with the following tag:
(1) Spending time with my children
(2) Having adult time with my husband (does not happen nearly enough)
(3) Being in my stamp room being creative
(1) Losing one of my children - this really does scare me!
(2) Heights, I hate them and can not ride any amusement rides for this reason
(3) Pit Bulls! When I was nine months pregnant with my son, I was attacked and mauled by one and they scare me to this day!
(1) To be debt free
(2) To travel with my husband (and not be in the military, just for fun!) while we are young enough to enjoy it!
(3) To enjoy living in the small town I find myself in and find all the positives about it!
(1) Getting my Stampin' Up! business to a level where it is contributing to the household
(2) Losing weight which is why I am on Weight Watchers! (have been stalemated for three weeks now - uggghh!)
(3) Making sure my children get everything they need to be happy, healthy, and successful!
Corn on the cob. I love the stuff and eat it almost everyday right now.
(4) Everything in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog - no, really, EVERYTHING!!!!
SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
(1) I am actually a little shy and I have to force myself to introduce myself to people - but once I get to know you, well, all bets are off!
(2) I always wanted to be a lawyer and was actually at one point in my life getting out of the Navy as I had been accepted to law school - my lifelong goal was to be the District Attorney and then a judge (well, it WAS my goal, lol!)
(3) I have always wanted to own my own scrapbook store - how fun would that be???!!!
(4) I love to sing and karaoke quite a bit - and have my very own karaoke machine at home that I can sing on - yep, it's true!
So, now that I have scared you all away, I will leave you with the four wonderful ladies who are getting tagged by me - LOL! They are:
(1) Rose Ann aka Paper Delightz (love her AND her blog!)
(2) Chris aka Chris' Corner (she is a HOOT!)
(3) Dani aka Dani Gets Crafty - (Amazing woman!)
(4) Angie aka Schwooo! by stampinangie (Love her, very talented, and makes me laugh!)
Okay ladies, I did it so I hope you will too! So, now I am off rest my leg and then to play with my Big Shot - make sure you stop by tomorrow because I will be featuring creations using my new toy - whoohoo!!! Until then, have a fabulous weekend! Toodles!