***ETA*** I also received this award from Donna at Serenity in Stamping! She is such a sweetie, has uber mad talent, and I love visiting her blog, she always makes me smile! Thanks Donna!
Good morning all!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend - I have been madly stamping and finally finished all my swaps - whew!!!! * So, I have been honored by an award which I will share here today. I received this gold card from two people, Deb and Ana, both of which are fabulously creative so this award means a lot coming from them! The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Only 5 people can be nominated
2. They must be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
WOW!! Only five - that's a tough one since I am blessed to have many of you visit me daily. So, even if you are not on this list, know that you really ARE on MY list - LOL! I am going to go with folks who have been visiting a LONG time!
(1) Kathleen at My Happy Place who is a fellow demo and was one of the first to leave comments on my blog that meant so much coming from a talent such as her! Can't wait to see you at Convention!
(2) Melissa at Simply Pink who is also a fellow demo with mad talent and is just such a warm, giving, and loving person, and we have become fast friends!
(3)Rose Ann at Paper Delightz who always takes time to leave me really sweet comments, and is one of the MOST talented and sweet stampers I have ever had the pleasure to come in contact with!
(4) Dawn at Treasure Oiler Designz who can stamp more beautiful creations in one day than anyone I know, but always takes time to visit me and leave me a comment (although now she is famous, she may not have time - LOL! - luv ya, girl!)
(5) Corinne at Stamping with Roxy who was one of the very first to visit my blog, has always had such nice things to say, who I am become great friends with, and WHO I GET TO HUG AT CONVENTION IN TWO DAYS!!!!!
(6) Jo at Only Joking who is relatively new to my blog (a couple of months) and is a real sweetie!! She lives in the United Kingdom, and her stamping is amazing!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know it says five INCLUDING the new person from far far away but hey, math was never my strong suit - LOL! And, I could have gone on and on with this list, I think you are all AMAZING that you take the time to leave me such sweet comments!
And now, for the amazing mail I received from my Secret Sister Tracy - this was the last of the three months we did the SS swap within our SBS9 group so we revealed ourselves, and Tracy has been sending me awesome goodies - just look at this!! Isn't is fabulous??!!! She sent me everything I would need to make a paper bag album - and I love what she picked out!! Look at
all the fun dp, the flowers, the sugary brads, oh, some yummy flowers, all that ribbon - aaaahhhh!!! This is a gal who knows what I like - LOL! Thanks so much Tracy, I hope to get this album put together and posted on my blog before long so you can see what I did with all my loot!!! So, I hope you all enjoy your Sunday - stay tuned tomorrow, I have something to share that I am sure you will like *wink*