May 31, 2008

SOME RAKS TO ENJOY!

Look at what I received in the mail! I feel so very lucky and blessed! First, I received this wonderful package of goodies from my SBS9 Secret Sister - isn't it just yummy stuff??!!! I totally love the paper, the bling, and the template is fabulous, and totally me so I know I will really enjoy using it! And, she sent me this gorgeous card as well. So, to my SS, thanks so much, I love it!! I also receive this beautiful card from my sweet friend and upline Kimberly! Kimberly is the epitome of what SU! stands for, she lives the Statement of the Heart so I was totally excited when I saw this gorgeous creation and saw that she had stamped the actual Statement of the Heart on the card - I will keep this one forever! And, if you have never been to Kimberly's blog, you are sooooo missin' out because she is the most talented stamper I have ever met and her creations are all fabulous! She doesn't post everyday but when she does, WOW! So, thanks Kimberly, can't wait to see you at Convention so I can give you a big ole' hug!! Smooches to you, my friend!

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful RAKS Alex!

Kim Marie said...

Wow...what great RAK's!! I'm so looking forward to my SBS SS package!! (it gives me a thrill just to go out and look in the mailbox everyday!!) And the cards are awesome! What a blessing!
Kim Marie

Dottie K. said...

Wow lucky you! Great RAK. Love the cards. :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful goodies Alex! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Jen Glover said...

Alex, I love your goodies! You have the best friends, and I am glad I am one of them! hugs!

joslyn said...

hello, i wasn't sure if you saw that you won my blog candy. email me at stampinjos@yahoo.com with you snail mail. wahoo.

Lesli said...

Great RAKS - I am sure you will make some wonderful things with them!

Melissa said...

Look at all that pink.......I'm so jealous and now want a secret sister of my own!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful RAKs...lucky you!! *wink*

Risa said...

I love your RAKs Alex..very pretty!
malieta:)