February 25, 2008

LOOK AT MY PAY IT FORWARD GOODIES!!!

Howdy all!! Sorry for the late post, but I was busy, busy, busy today!! And, I fit a little bit of shopping in *wink* When I got home and checked the mail, I had the BEST surprise waiting for me - a box of goodies from Kathleen aka My Happy Place! Kathleen had asked me a few weeks back if I would participate in a Pay it Forward - she sends me some goodies along with two other lucky gals and now I need to pick three that I send stuff to! Of course I said yes - who wouldn't want one of Kathleen's FABULOUS creations - I am drooling over the ones I got! I love that little wooden purse, just look at the awesome layers of flowers, beautiful paper, and gorgeous ribbon. The binder clip is adorable with the build-a-brads and all that ribbon - YUMMY! And, how thoughtful is she - the beautiful oversized clothespin has my initial on it, some yummy flowers and rhinestones - gott love that bling! I love these Kathleen and will proudly display them in my stamp room! You are awesome girl -BIG hugs to you!!!! And, as if that isn't enough, she sent me this really stinkin' adorable card and some awesome ribbon!! WhooHoo - I am a LUCKY gal!!!
FACT #27
I love shoes. Yep, all kinds of shoes - I probably own over 100 pairs and it drives Tony crazy! I can't help it, I adore all the different styles and colors out there and let's face it, shoes are something you can always try on no matter how much weight has been gained or lost - LOL! Once when we were getting ready to transfer from California to Italy, Tony lined up all my shoes end to end and told me I had to go down the line and get rid of the ones I don't wear. So, I went down, selected one pair that were old and tattered and told him I was done. He just rolled his eyes at me and walked away! And, of course moving to Italy did not help my shoe love because the Italian shoes are amazing and I had to have them all!! Gotta love a patient man!

20 comments:

Amber Porter said...

What a great mail day you had!! Hey, I'm addicted to shoes too - it's a woman thing! Not only do we have to have all the different colors but then you have to have all the different colors in flats, sandals, heels, different height heels, tennies, flip-flops, etc! We have to have the perfect shoes for our outfits! DUH!! What don't men understand about that???

Anonymous said...

What awesome goodies from Kathleen! She made some super cute creations! Lucky gal! Everyone loves shoes, right?!?! ;)

pescbrico said...

Wow! This is some fun treat! :) Enjoy! I,m really happy for you! :)

Nancy Riley said...

What a fun mail day! Kathleen is a very talented stamper and a super nice person! Enjoy!

kathleenh said...

Alex, you're so sweet! I'm glad you like your goodies. Big hugs!

Louise F NZ said...

Lucky Girl!!
Awesome PIF goodies.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

The goodies from Kathleen are fantastic! What a nice addition to your scrap space!

Lesli said...

Wonderful, Wonderful goodies - Don't you just love Happy Mail!!! I love all those goodies - she did an awesome job!

Deborah said...

Well aren't you the luckiest gal ever today? My goodness gracious! Such a talent Kathleen is! You are so funny with your shoe story! Hugs, Deb

Rose Ann said...

Wow...awesome goodies from Kathleen!! (I was lucky to get some as well. I just need to get making the goodies now).

Manna said...

What fun goodies you got! Lucky you!

Nikki Bond said...

What wonderful treats to receive! I'm sure that made your day! I love all of Kathleen's creations too! Shes so talented!!! {SMILEs}

Corie said...

Oh I love your goodies. Kathleen sent me some too!!

Anonymous said...

How fun for you!?!?! That's one great surprise in the mail! You deserve it!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Alex! Those are some awesome goodies you received!! I hope you had fun shopping yesterday!!

Risa said...

You are so lucky Alex!!!!
Your pay it forward gifts are beautiful, your friend did an awesome job creating.
malieta:)

Tracy.H said...

Lucky you...those are beautiful!

You should take a pic of all those shoes one day! ;0)

Diane said...

Wow,nice stuff!!! Lucky you!!!You
deserve it Alex!!!

Jen Glover said...

What a wonderful idea to Pay It Forward! You are so blessed to get such beautiful treasures!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

whooooowhoooo..you gotta love Goodies in the Mailbox!!...lucky you!!