Hi all! Seems like it is my day to be tagged. Ya know, I think it is important to acknowledge these tags because the way I see it, they thought enough of me to tag me! So, thanks to Cheryl over at Engineered Expressions for tagging me! If you have not been to her blog, get on over there - she has the most adorable little girl and she does amazing scrapbook pages to showcase her. So, here goes:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics.
My family and time spent with friends.
2. What are the two best places you’ve ever been to?
Italy(Kayla was born there) and London
3. Name two things you do every day.
Have coffee while browsing blogs and read for at least one hour (I love it!)
4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I served the last 24 years in the Navy.
5. What are your two favorite stores?
Just two??!! Hmmm... I would have to say Target and any bookstore (scrapbooking stores are a given!)
6. What are your two favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
My paper piercer(looooove it!) and my punches, I cannot get enough of them!
7. What are your two favorite occasions to make cards for?
Christmas and Valentines Day
8. What time of day or night are you able to do the most stamping?
Mostly at night, although now that I am off during the day and the kids are in school, I am trying to fit it in there too!
9. What two things do a lot of people NOT know about me?
I was a Prince William Pirates (minor league baseball team for Pittsburgh) Calendar girl - mom and dad thought I was working as a cashier, LOL! It was a blast, nothing dirty, I promise! I LOVE to sing karaoke and do so whenever I get the chance.
Okay, stop laughing...I know you are! Now I need to tag 2 more people.....
Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place. She is an awesome blogger, always stops by and stays really sweet things, and I love her creations! So, go over and say hello!
Debbie of StudioBeeCreations. I love this woman! She always has something nice to say, and her blog is a joy to visit so if you haven't what are you waiting for??!!