December 17, 2007

WE HAVE MOVED IN...AND HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE!

Hi everyone!! Well, we are moved into our house - there is still lots to do but we are in for the holidays which was my goal! My oldest son is home from the Naval Academy and I just love having him here! AND, we were able to pick out a tree and put it up yesterday so I am really excited about that! We have not actually received the official go ahead to move in (that should come tomorrow during final inspection) BUT the inspector was nice enough to tell us to go ahead and get as settled as we could....we just won't be in the house when she comes tomorrow to sign off on everything. My mom and sister will arrive this week so there is plenty to get done. My craft room is an absolute disaster and won't be put together until after Christmas since I wanted to get the main living areas done first. Plus, I really want to take my time and get it just the way I want it! I am posting this from the internet cafe in town since I still don't have internet at the house but I am hoping to have that sometime this week and start posting some of my projects again - yep, I was able to do a few small things in preparation for the holidays. I also got my new SU! catalog which has inspired me to get my butt in gear and get my business going again! I also want to take this opportunity to let all of you know exactly how wonderful you are - you have made a very stressful time a little bit easier with your kind words and encouraging comments! I absolutely love that this blog has allowed me the opportunity to connect with people from all over who are as wonderful and warm as you all are! So, I hope everyone of you has a joyous holiday and I am really looking forward to much more regular project posts in the New Year! So, right now I am off to finish Christmas shopping! And, I have really really enjoyed all the recipe posts for blog candy - yummy!! I shall be giving you a sneak peek at what is coming here very soon!

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! Hope you will be happy and enjoying your new house! :)

Sharon said...

Glad everything is finally going well! I'm anxious to see pictures of the new house and craft room. Enjoy the new house and Have a Merry Christmas!

BarbK said...

So glad you are in your house, Alex. You must have been freakin' out. I know I would have been. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Diane said...

YaY!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!! Enjoy the Holidays in your new home!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy Holidays! It sounds like everything is going so much better for you! Have fun shopping!

Kimberly said...

You made my day!!! In the house and a new catty???? That is a great day!!!

Bev Gerard said...

This is worth a happy dance!! Wooooohoooooooooooooooo!!
So glad you'll have a true family Christmas verrrry soon!
Congrats!

`Tex