July 18, 2007

ANOTHER BAROQUE CARD

Good morning! I told myself I was going to use a different stamp set but Oh, I love this baroque stamp set, and the new paper! So, I had to make another card! I don't think I will be getting much stamping done because I really hurt my back - doc says I tore the muscles in my lower right back and gave me all kinds of good stuff to take. It has been a slow couple of days, I can tell you that! Anyway, here is the card, I hope you like it!
Recipe: (all products SU!)
Paper - purely pomegranate, river rock, brocade background
Stamps - Baroque Motifs
Accessories: wild wasabi and black stazon inks, three for you punch, large oval punch, dimensionals, corner rounder, vintage brads, and certainly celery ribbon

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love, love, love it. Beautiful card. I'm really loving that set and need to break mine out!